7

Karly-

It's been a few months since the August tour has ended me and August went are separate ways. I mean he has a babymama and they back together.

Karlynn been came back from her lil trips to Disney land. Kendrick been in Brazil for months. He supposed to come back today.

Kendrick's mom is throwing a BBQ today. And she want all of us to come even Karlynn. Vanessa pregnant by Drock. She was mad that she was pregnant cause she didn't want to be.

She only like 3 months pregnant but she look like she 5 months I say twins. She looks so cute pregnant. Well besides all that me. My song with August went platinum and I am famous now.

I got in the shower and got dressed. I looked at myself. I was sexy to be a mother. I mean not saying mothers are ugly but I mean I still look good . Karlynn didn't do nothing to me but mad me thicker.

I put Karlynn in the tub. "Mommy ?"called Karlynn. "Are we going to see daddy today ?"she asked. I smiled,  And kissed her head. She looked just like Kendrick. "Yes he came back from vacation today" I explained. She smiled big and kicked her legs.

I got her out the tub and she brushed her teeth and I did her hair just like mines. I put her on her lil true fit and 12s. My daughter will always be pretty. "Mommy can we bring my bike ?"she asked. "Yes" I said. I grabbed her bike and put it in the truck of my car.

Karlynn got In the car and sat in her booster seat. I got in and turned the car on. "Mommy put on Beyonce" said Karlynn. I smiled and turned on Sorry. "I ain't sorry" sung Karlynn. I laughed and we got on the highway.

We got off the highway and we drove to Kendrick's mom house. I parked in front of Momma house and got out and grabbed Karlynn's bike out. "Want me to help you ?"said a familiar voice. I turned around and it was Kendrick. I was happy to see him but I ain't jump on him he just gave me a hug.

"Daddy!??"cheered Karlynn. She ran and jumped on him and he hugged her. "I missed you Babygirl"he said. "I missed you too Daddy" she said. He put her down and she got on her bike and ride it down the sidewalk.

There was a lot of old people outside looking at me and smiling. Vanessa was on her way here. I miss her I haven't seen my Bestfriend since before my tour.

I walked In and greeted everybody even momma. She was so happy to see me she teared up. Mom loves me like I'm her daughter. I walked back outside. I sat on the porch.

I seen a red hummer pull up and got hyped. "Nessa!?" I yelled. I ran to my bestie and hugged her. I rubbed her stomach. "My babies getting big" I said. "Hey Drock" he said. "Hey Karly J" he said. I smiled and hugged him.

"Where your Babydaddy ?" He asked. I pointed at Kendrick who was playing cards with Kendrick Uncle's. "Good looking " he said.  I talked to Vanessa until the food got done.

I made Karlynn plate and sat her at the table. I made my plate and I as about to sit down. "Bae" called Kendrick. I looked at him with a confused face "Make me a plate baby" he said. I blushed. I made him a plate and brung it to him. I sat down next to Karlynn and we ate.

We all had stayed there for a while. "Mommy I'm sleepy" said Karlynn. "Go hug daddy then we going home"I said. I got her bike and put it in my trunk and put her in the car.

I got in my car and rolled down my window. I looked back and Karlynn was in the back sleep in her booster seat. "Baby" said Kendrick. "What Kendrick ?" I answered. "Damn baby chill out" he said. "Lemme come crash" he asked. I smiled.

"Please ?" He asked poking out his lips. I wanted to kiss his lips so bad I stared at them and bit my lips. "I don't care" I said. He got in my car and I drove to my house. We arrived in my garage and Kendrick carried Karlynn to her room and I took her bike out and shut my trunk.