6

Vanessa~

Karly and I are spending time together. Cause my bitch Finna go all Hollywood on me. Imma be holding it down for her while she gone. "Bitch let's go out too the club tonight and shake some ass hoe" said Karly. "Bitch Shidd lets go then" I said. "But we gotta to the mall and I gotta pick up hella fits for this tour" she said. We drove to the mall and Karly spent look 50,000 on Shoes, Makeup, Clothes, jewelry.

We went to get some to eat and went to Karly house and brought all the bags in the house. "Where Tete baby at ?" I asked. "You know she at Disneyland" said Karly. "Aww I didn't even say goodbye to my boo boo" I said. I seen Karly look at a picture of her, Kendrick and Karlynn. "Have you and Kendrick been talking ?" I asked. "Nah I haven't talked to him at all" she said looking down.

"Damn how you been dealing with Him not being here ?"
I questioned. "Calling August every night" she said. "I mean it's hard cause I miss his presence" she said. She looked down and started crying. "Karlyyyy, no don't cry " I said. I got up and hugged her. "It's like I love him, but I gotta try to move on" she said. I started tearing up. "Girl you making me cry" I said. "But it's hard cause I got strong love for him" she said. "I just hate the fact that I love him to the death of me cause it's killing me slowly" she added. "It's gonna be alright bitch" I said. "Bitch let's get dressed you got my makeup fucking up and shit" I added. We got dressed and took some flicks I posted on my Instagram. Karly took some flicks and posted some on her Instagram too. We was bad. I got a FaceTime.

"Ohh shit bitch daddy calling" I said. "Hey daddy" I said smiling. "I'm Finna beat your ass" said Drock. "What I do" I asked. "Yo ass fat asf in that dress and you taking pics" he explained. "Delete it now" he said. "Okay"I said. "I love you" he said "I love you too baby" I said. I looked at Karly phone and seen that he liked her picture of us. I smiled.

Me and my bitch left and went to the club. Soon we stepped out the car. "Is that Karly?" I heard someone whisper. "Karly Jackson" said the bouncer. You sure you don't wanna V.I.P cause somebody see you in here they gon flip out and ask for your autograph" The bouncer lead us  to the V.I.P section. "We got a special lady in the building, we got Karly J in the house" annouced the Dj. Me and Karly cheered. "Bitch you famous" I said.

Drock-

I'm at Kendrick crib chilling. We got a couple homie's over, couple bottles. You know we all just chilling. I picked up my phone and went through my Instagram feed. Vanessa and Karly posted a picture. Vanessa got me fucked up all posting that picture with her ass poking. I called her and told her to delete it cause my girl not finna have niggas looking at her and shit.

We was all chilling popping bottles. "Kendrick got him a famous girl" said Our homie. "That's just my Babymom" said Kendrick. "Damn y'all not together ?" He asked. "Nah bruh" he said. "Nah nah .. Cause I seen her with that nigga August" said Our other homie. "Said that they was in love" he added. Kendrick smirked. I laughed.

Kendrick ain't been talking about Karly but I know he love her and he just mad that she with August. I went to my car and got my weed jar. "Aye lets blow dat" I said. "Kendrick you got Sweets ?" I asked. Kendrick got up and reached in his locked cabniet. "I got Sweets , Woods , extendos" said Kendrick. "I got some Weed too, it's from Jamaica" he added. He pulled out 4 jars. "Let's get blazed" I said. We started rolling we had six blunts in rotation.

"I can't feel my face G" said Kendrick. We all started cracking up. "I got the munchies like a mf" I said. I went In Kendrick cabinet and grabbed out some snacks and we all got to eating. I was at Kendrick house till like 3 in the morning.

Me and Kendrick was just chilling watching the game. Everybody left. "Man on some real shit how you feel about Karly and August ?" I asked Kendrick. "Man They not together fr" he said. "What you mean ?" I asked. "When me and Karly broke up she said they acting like a couple for the money" he said. "Damn" I said.

Kendrick-

I must admit that I miss Karly we haven't talked in weeks. But I mean I aint simping like no pussy, cause I had a few run through with some hoes. I'm not Finna stick around for Karly to be with another nigga. That make me look dumb I don't care if it's for the money or not.

I miss Karlynn. She was out of town with my mom and they went to Disneyland. Matter of Fact I'm Finna FaceTime them right now.

"Hey son"
"Hey mama"
"Mama where my baby at ?"
"She right here, making a mess"
"Lemme talk to her"
"Daddy?! Hi daddy"
"Hey Babygirl"
"I miss you daddy"
"I miss you too"
"You being good ?"
"Yes"
"You having fun ?"
"Yes"
"Okay don't be giving nana a hard time"
"Daddy you know Imma good girl"
"Hahha..okay I'll call you later"
"Okay I love you daddy"
"I love you too"
..........

I gotta go do this drop and collect this money cause my baby girl gotta get a million dollars richer. I got a account so when she grow up she ain't never gotta work. Me and Karly was supposed to go to Jamaica for a Getaway, and have fun at my beach house.

Plus I had work to do out there. But if we went I would've did my work and we would've had fun, she'll be walking around in a swimsuit with her fat ass poking. Lemme stop cause that's gonna miss me more.

Today I'm Finna go to Brazil and do this exchange but I gotta lay low cause I don't know if the police watching me or not. But Imma lay low after this Brazil trip. I'm at home packing my stuff. Damn where the fuck is my 12s. Fuck there at Karly house. I texted her.

Me - Karly is my 12s over there still ?
Babymom♥️- Yeah.
Me- I'm Finna come get them.
Babymom♥️- Okay.

I got in the shower and got out and put on lotion and cologne and my all white polo fit. I was flee Asf. I put my hair in a ponytail to the back .I locked the door and went in my garage and got in my Porshe and went to her house.

I rung her doorbell twice and she came and opened the door. She was wearing that swimsuit that I like with her cover up thing. Damn she was fine. "Umm are you gonna keep drooling or you gon come in ?" She asked. I snapped back to reality and walked in.

She went in the kitchen and say at the table as I went upstairs and seen my shoes in her closet still in the spot I left it in. I grabbed my shoes and walked into the kitchen and gave Karly a hug. I can tell she ain't wanna let me go.

She let me out and I got in my car and I packed my stuff , I'm Finna leave to Brazil tomorrow. Imma leave Drock in charge of the trap.