12.

Dyme-

Hey,

I'm Dymesha Henderson. Imma be around for a while cause as you heard Deontre is my baby daddy. That nigga been in and out of my house. Sleeping over when he suppose to be "outta town". Yes he has a Daughter her name is Deriah Myrai Henderson. I know that Vanessa bitch mad as fuck cause I took her nigga.

I know yall heard about the Lil conflict that happen In the shop. I beat that bitch ass. Ion see why she mad and wanna get buck when I was being truthful with her. Just know imma be around for a while . Oh yeah shout out my 10 year bitch Karly I been knowimg her for years . I missed her and came to live here in georgia.

Anyways im done introducing my self. Myrai in my arms sleep, by the way I always call her by her middle name. I'm watching tv. Somebody rung the door bell, I looked at the time it was 5 am. I went and Laid Deriah down and went to open the door. Deontre had scratches on him and all type of shit.

I grabbed his arm and looked at his fist. I already knew what happen. Deontre aint never put his hands on no women not even me, but if he have too he will. I been knowing him for years; to be honest this my first love . We met him in middle school and at first he liked me but I was so mean, So he stop liking me and I use to get so jealous when bitches use to be all in his face, then finally we started hanging out and we dated then fell off for years and 10 years later we found each other.

I grabbed his stuff out his hand and put it on the couch. I grabbed my alchol and a towel. I put it on the towel and wiped it on his scratches. He jumped. "Ssss Ahhh" he said. I grabbed a bandaid and put it on the scratch above his eye. I stared at him and smiled. He looked back at me and laughed. "What girl" he said. I rubbed his face. "I missed you" I said. He smiled. I hugged him and kissed him.

He grabbed me and rubbed my ass. I rubbed through his hair. "Where my daughter" he asked. I grabbed his chain and looked at it. "She in her room sleep" I said. I got up off him and went into my room. I texted my mom back on my phone and I heard my shower come on.

I Laid In my bed on my phone I lit some candles I put on my lingre that he liked and put my silk robe back on . My man need a Massage. I laid in the bed and got on my phone. Deontre came in the room and smiled. "This all for me" he said. "Yes daddy" I said. He sat on the bed and I rubbed on his back. He laid down on the bed and I straddled his back.

I got some massage oil and rubbed his back down. "How you been ?" I asked. "I been good" he said. "How's mom, she good ?" I asked. "Yeah" he said. I stopped rubbed his back and rubbed through his hair . He like that. I kissed on his back. "Bae turn around" I said.

He turned around and I straddled him, I took my robe off. I kissed him as he rubbed on my ass. I sucked on his neck and kissed down his chest. I pulled his wood out and put my mouth on it. He grabbed my head. I got ta handling my buisness. I must was doing good cause he was pushing my head down.

Deontre:

Dammn I fucked up, this baby came back as mine. Momma D gon fuck me up. I know yall just met Dymesha, yeah I did fuck her once while I was with Vanessa. That was a whole year ago when Nessa aborted my baby. I was pissed. I left and went to Dymesha house and shit happen but she aint tell me she was pregnant. Plus she was fucking on her ex nigga.

I'm laying in the bed. Dymesha putting in work. I pushed her head down more. Shidd I needed all this . I'm stressing. I gotta go get my shit tomorrow cause she might do some slick shit to it. She like cutting up my shit and bleaching shit all that.