18.

Karly~

"Babe it don't seem right" I said. Putting on my romper. Kendrick stuck his head out the bathroom door. "What you talking bout ?" He asked. "I don't like the fact that Drock can't be at my wedding" I said. "I know man , that was my best man for our wedding" he explained and walked in the room. "Man everything gonna be fine just relax baby" he said hugging on me. "Your still tryna get Ts on ?" He laughed. "Yes" I said tryna squeeze into that romper. "You have been putting on pounds" he said. "You been getting all fat around the ankles too" he explained. I looked at my ankles. I am gaining weight . I might be pregnant. Me and Kendrick been fucking a lot latley. We tryna get this marriage shit together .

"You staying home today right" I asked. "Right ?" I said getting in his face. He smiled. "Shit ion got shit to do" he said. "Look Yo daughter got dance class, bus comes at 8:30  and yo son gotta be at Daycare at 9:30" I explained. "So manage that" I said. "I got this" he said. "Good cause I'm going out day with my best friend" I told him. "Don't be out all night" said Kendrick rolling his neck tryna at like me. I laughed. "Okay I won't" I said.

I walked in the bathroom and shut the door. I looked in my cabinet . Damn I don't got no more Pregnancy test. I called Nessa. "Hey bitch I'm outside" she said. "Bitchh you gotta P.T ?" I asked. "Yeah I got one in my purse"she said. "Good I need it, but here I come" I said. I walked out to the living room and kissed my man and my baby.

Nessa was inna car putting on lipstick. "Hey bitchhh" she said. I got in the car. "Okay first nails , second hair, third spa , forth bar" she explained. "Okay let's roll" I said. I pulled window down some more. "So, how's wedding planning going ?" She asked. "I got everything I need" I said. "The only thing is, I don't want to have a wedding wit out my Brother Drock" I said. "I know, Girl I miss him so much" I said.

"So you got baby number 3 onna way or what ?" She asked. "Girl I needs that test" I said. She pulled over to a store and I walked in, with the test in my hand. I went in the bathroom there and peed on the stick . Now I gotta wait.

5 mins passed, I looked at the test . "Positive, Positive" I read. "Baby number three" I said smiling. "Awwwwwww" I said rubbing my stomach. I called Nessa. "Hello, bitch is you is or is you ain't ?" She asked. "Three words bitch" I said. "Baby number Three" we said at the same time. I walked out and got inna car me and Nessa hugged. "Girl there you go , building you a family already" she said.

We got our nails done, and went shopping and just had fun period. I haven't been with my best friend in a while. "Thanks bitch I love you" I said . "Love you too pregnant hoe" I said. I walked to my door and unlocked it and walked in. It was like 10 so I know my babies was sleep. I went in my room and my man was sleep. I got in the bed and laid all on him. "Girl what you doing ?" He asked. "Laying on my man" I said. "Baby we need to talk" I said. "What I do ?" He asked. I scooted close to him. "Nothing baby" I said. I kissed him. "Just know, you finna be married to me wit 3 kids" I explained. "Ion got no damn 3 kids, unless...Oh my god baby number 3 ?" He asked. "Yes baby number 3" I said.

"I want my son" I said getting up I grabbed him out of his bed and put him on the bed wit us . My baby boy almost 1, he got teeth tryna grow in and some more. He just so cute. I kissed all on him and he started crying. "Leave him alone" said Kendrick. "Shut up, I miss him" I said. I held him on my chest and he fell asleep with me. I woke up in the middle of the night and laid Jr next to his dad and ran to the bathroom and threw up, then brushed my teeth. I got back in the bed and went to sleep.

Kendrick~

I woke up to my son moving around. "Jr boy Yo bad ass better stop" I said. He ain't listening. He kept kicking and making sounds . I smiled and grabbed him and started playing wit him. Karly walked in the room and took him out my hands. "Gimme my son back"I said , I got up and snatched Him out het hands. She a threw a shoe at me "Stupid ass" I mumbled. I sat Jr down and ran

I snatched her ass up in the bathroom and closed the door. "Stop fucking playing wimme" I said; grabbing her throat. She look at me wit lust. I know Ts don't do nothing but turn her on. "Freaky ass" I said . "Look at you" I said. she stood on her tippy toes and kissed me Then turned around and walked out the bathroom. I smacked my ass. "Owwww" She yelled. Jr came walking out the room with is finger In his mouth. "Ma Ma" he said. I looked over and then popped my head out the kitchen . "What you say big boy ?"I asked. "Ma Maaa" he said again. "Say Dada" I told him. "No say ma ma"Said Karly . He walked toward her and smiled; putting his fingers on his mouth. "Ma Maa" he said. She smiled and picked him up and kissed him.

My baby talked. He been talking tho his first words was "No Ma Ma" . He already bad as hell. She him down. "Baby give him a bath and put him to bed" said Karly "You do it, I'm playing the game" I said. "Come on mamas baby" she said Jr waddled to her and she picked him up. "Boy Yo daddy always onnat damn game" I she said . He smiled. "Fr big boy ma ma wanna slap dada" I heard her say. "Jr Tell her to stop sneak dissing" I said. "No Ma Ma" he said. We started laughing

After Karly put Jr to sleep, I went in karlynn room. She was knocked out. I kissed my princess and then left out her room. I went downstairs in the game room with my cover . Karly came down with her cover "Karly don't come down here playing" I said. "Shut tf up" She snapped. She opened my arms and laid in my arms. She fell asleep.

She woke up to Me putting her bed. I cuddled up next to her. I fell asleep. I woke up to her running to the bathroom to throw up. Jr started crying . He always up. I grabbed him out his crib and he stopped crying . I laid him next to me and he scooted close to his mom . "Mama's boy" I said. I went to sleep after that.