5

*Karly Mom In MM*
Karly- I was chilling at home when I got a call from my Auntie Karissa.  I hope it wasn't her telling me that my mom need some money.i won't be giving nobody money cause nobody treated me with respect when I was a kid. Auntie Karissa blew my phone up.

"Hello ?"
"Auntie Karissa calm down"
"Tell me what's wrong"
"Your mom died"
"No, No No"
"Okay I'll be there in a minute"
........
I woke up Kendrick crying. "What's wrong ?" He said. "My momma died" I sobbed. "Baby come here" he said. "Damn, baby it's gonna be okay" he said. He held me. "I'm Finna go see my auntie and the rest of the family" I said.  "Coming with you" he said. He got Karlynn too and we all went. I knock on the door and my auntie Karissa opened the door. We hugged each other and cried. "It's gonna be alright" said my grandma. We all sat at the table. My auntie Kim came out from the back. I can't stand her she always got some smart shit to say. "I don't know why y'all got this bitch over here " said Kim. I rose up. "Who you calling a bitch ?" I asked. "This my great Grandbaby ?" Asked my granny. "Yes that's Karlynn"  I said. "And who's the gentlemen" she said smiling at Kendrick. "I'm Karly's boyfriend and baby dad Kendrick" he said. "Hoe ass" said Kim. "Hold up bitch who the fuck you think you talking about ?" I asked. "You" she said. I came around by her and she stood up. "First of all I'm not no hoe, you the hoe who was fucking all my mom boyfriends" I said. "And your the hoe who had a baby at the age of 13 and had to get an abortion" she said. "And I ain't the one who was sucking dick for crack" I said.

"Bitch your momma was doing the same shit" she said. I punched her in her face and started beating her ass til Kendrick grabbed me off her and held me up. "STUPID ASS BITCH, THATS WHY I BEAT YOUR ASS !!" I yelled. "BITCH YOU AINT BEAT SHIT" she yelled. I got unloose and ran up and beat the fuck outta her and drug her down the street. "KARLY ?!" Called Kendrick. He ran and tackled me and picked me up and put me in the car. I rolled down the window. "DUMB ASS BITCH, YOU SHOULDVE BEEN DEAD!" I screamed. "SO I CAN SPIT ON YOUR GRAVE" I said. Karlynn was getting brung to the car and Kim muffed her face making her cry. I hopped out the car and ran in and beat her ass again. "Don't touch my mf daughter bitch" I said as I beat her ass. I threw a pan at her and a chair. I left out he house and got in the car and Karlynn stopped crying. Kendrick was mad. "You should've killed that bitch" he said. "She gon touch my fucking daughter, I don't want nobody putting they hands on my seed" he said. "Stupid ass bitch scratched me" I said. She scratched my arms as I had drug her down the street. "Damn you was beating her ass" said Kendrick. "I hate her stupid ass" I said. "That why my mom beat her ass after she fucked my daddy and got pregnant and lost the baby" I said.

"Your family crazy" he said. "Lemme see a picture of your mom" said Kendrick. I pulled out my phone and went to his picture. "Damn she was beautiful" I said. I looked at the picture and started crying. Even though my momma did me wrong, I still loved her. I also had a brother on my dad side that I haven't seen in a while who is coming to town in a few weeks to see his Niece Karlynn. My mom not having a funeral but she having a cookout on Saturday  and a Will hearing tomorrow.  We was home chilling. I got up and stared into the mirror and my stomach getting big and I have been eating some weird stuff lately. "Kendrick, go buy me some pickles" I said. "Eww" he said. My stomach is kind big and I ain't have my period in about 4 months. I ran to the bathroom and threw up. "Karly you pregnant huh " asked Nessa. "Yes girl" I said. "Kendrick know yet ?" She asked. "No he didn't even notice" I said. I went in the room and laid down. "Karly was on her phone looking mad "baby what's wrong" I said. "Nothing" I said. I went into the guest room in the basement and laid down. I was mad at Kendrick cause he haven't notice yet and been out all week chasing after dope and prolly hoes. I swear if any bitch , come up pregnant or saying they fucked we through.
I went upstairs and grabbed Kendrick phone and went through it. "Who the fuc-" I said. I walked up stairs and started punching Kendrick. He finally hit my ass back. We was in there fighting.