22.

Drock-

Young boy home . I'm on dumb ass house arrest . But Shidd I wanna spend time wit my family anyways. I got something for that bitch Dymesha and her nasty ass brother for rapeing my baby mama.

I woke up . This heavy ass band on my ankle . I can barely sleep. Nessa ain't inna bed , I walk downstairs and she was on the couch watching tv. I laid on her stomach. "Big ass baby" she said . She started rubbing my head .

"Yo babe thank you, you really took yo time and went & got my legal shit situated" I said . "You welcome, I couldn't let them keep my man away from me for too long" she explained. "I love you" I said .  "I love you too" she said.

That's my fucking wifey . She everything to me . I swear . Ion care about no other bitch .  I heard of the twins crying . I got up & went to see what was up. Of course it was Delilah little ass. She is the meanest toddler. I love my daughters. They getting the whole world.

"Yo baby, your bad daughter up" I said to Vanessa who was in the room on her phone . "Bring me my baby" she said. I bring Delilah to her. "I'm finna have the guys come over & chill" I said . "Okay keep it down tho cause Rissa in there sleep & im putting her back to bed too" she explained.

"Alright love you baby goodnight" I said . I opened the door back & kissed her & my baby & closed the door. I called up Kendrick & the guys . I miss the days we use to hang out . I chilled for a minute til the door bell rang & the guys canes.

"Baby bro hommmme"said Kendrick as he hugged me. "Aye you know what time it is for that bitch" he said. "You already know" I said . "I hit that lick already" he said. "Gone ?, yeah gone" he said . "His sister need to be gone too soon as I get my daughter" he Said.

We was smoking & playing 2k against each other . "Boyy you know you finna get yo ass beat" said Kendrick. "Yeah Ight you know me and you stay neck at neck don't front" I said. We kept playing . I whooped his ass by one point. Fuck you mean. "Ahhhh niggas know I was whooping they ass" I said.

"Nahh run Ts back" he said. "Nah nigga  I won that's it you pass the controller" I said. Kendrick laughed & passed Ts to our other homie boy. "Aye Deontre What tf did I say ?" Nessa snapped I looked over & she was standing there looking mad asf. "My bad baby" I said. "Can yall please stfu , if y'all didn't know I do have babies that are sleeping" she snapped on us. "My bad" said one of the homies.

She shut the door. "Damnnn she bad asf" said one of the homies. Me & Kendrick  looked back at his ass . "Watch yo mouth about my sister" said Kendrick. "I'm saying like , Drock you ain't put a ring on her finger yet ?" He asked. "Nahh cause I ain't ready" I said. "What you waiting on ?" He asked. "Shiddd ion know" I said.

Kendrick-

My lil bro finally out . I missed his ass . That lil bitch had my boy fucked up . But I know the Feds finna be after me soon. Shidd my prints prolly all over that trap & they gon call my P.o & sms.

We still down here smoking & playing 2k & shit. We made homie do a food run Mfs got the munchies like a mf. I was smoking . Then I dropped the mf blunt G. "I just dropped the fucking blunt G" I said. I pulled out my phone. FaceTimed Karly. "Aye I just dropped the blunt" I said . "Nigga I was sleep" she snapped. "Nigga I'm 8 mf months pregnant why tf would I wanna fuck somebody I can barely move" she said.

"Ion care show me around the room, I just dropped the blunt" I snapped . She showed me around. "There you go by nigga" she said before hanging up. "Damn" said one of the guys. "She mean asl" he added. "She pregnant" I said. "Awwhhh that's why" he said.

Drock smacked his lips. "Nigga don't even front you know she'll cuss yo ass out fa calling her this late cause you dropped a blunt even if she wasn't pregnant" said Drock. "Hell yeahh, my baby don't play" I said.

Home boy finally got back from the Asian place with our food after I was smashing my food I left & got in my car. I'm tired asl. Finna go home to my baby. Her ass prolly went back to sleep. Pregnant ass. I love her to death.

I pulled inna driveway and got out & locked the door. I came inna house . It was quiet asf. I walked in each of my kids room & kissed my babies. I love them .  I walked in the room and took my shirt off & my pants. I climbed inna bed with my baby. Rubbed on her booty. She woke up & laid her head on my chest. I went to sleep after that.

I woke up to Karly phone ringing. Fuck . I look at the caller ID it was August. I answered it. "Why tf is you still calling her ?" I asked. "Look nigga I ain't call you , I called her" I said. "Babe who is that ?" Asked Karly as she got up. "August bitch ass fuck I Tell you about him calling yo" I snapped. "Why tf are you still calling me ?" She asked him. "Well I don't give a fuck I'm never working with you or for you at all I don't care how bad you need me nigga fuck you" she snapped then hung up the phone .

"You still fw that nigga ?" I asked. "Kendrick stop fucking playing with me" she said. "Look at me do you see me ? She said pointing at her stomach. "Look at my hand" she said. "I'm finna get married" she snapped.

She was mad asl & wobbled to the bathroom. "I love you" I said. "Fuck you bitch" she said. "Wait who tf you think talking to like that ?" I snapped. "You wtf , you got me fucked up" she said. She used the bathroom & came to lay back down. She grabbed her phone & started scrolling down.

I can tell she pissed off . I went in the bathroom to take a shower. & after that I got out & got dressed. After I got done getting dressed. I tried to kiss Karly. "Move nigga, nope don't touch me" she snapped. I snatched her up. "Stop fucking playing wimme" I said. "Gimme a kiss" I demanded. "Nope" she said.

"Aight fuck it" I said I let her go & rubbed on her stomach & left out. I swear I be hating her lil attitude. I mean I love it sometimes but damn she mean asf.  I love her tho . Never will stop loving her. I got inna car &
Headed to the office. I ain't been here inna Minute. Fuck .  I'm really changing.