Chapter Eight || Devilishly... Demonic

Demons. Demons. Demons

.

.

.

Shishkabob. 

"I'm sure you're hungry, (Y/n). I'll make you (meal), your favorite." Dark says. 

"Anti, why don't you entertain our guest while I make it, hm?" He then turns and retreats behind the grey granite counter. 

Anti and you are left on your own. Once again, he becomes nervous. You stand awkwardly until Anti suddenly claps his hands, "I know! You like video games! There are plenty underneath the TV!" He leaps over the back of the couch and races to a cabinet underneath the television, one you hadn't previously noticed. He opens it and starts sifting through the numerous stacks in there.

"Let's see, we have Mario Kart, Call of Duty: Ghosts, Outlast..." His voice trails away in the light of a new discovery; He wasn't paying attention to you, Dark was in the kitchen, and the door was just a few steps behind you...

You had an escape.

You swallow a lump of nervousness in your throat, gathering your courage. Anti has his head buried in the cupboard, muttering things and pulling out a few game cases and setting them next to him. You peer carefully around the wall to see Dark's back turned, preparing something at the stove. You had a small window, but it was enough. You had no idea what you were to do after you got out the door, but it was easier to focus on one task at a time. 

Your eyes remaining on the green-haired demon, you back up slowly, trying to keep your footsteps quiet. Edging closer to the door, you reach out behind you, feeling for the brass knob blindly. Instead of feeling the cool metal of the knob or even the smooth wood of door, you grope something most definitely not either.

"I suggest you watch what you're doing, Miss (L/n), lest you touch something you're not ready for." Gasping, you whip around. Dark stands in front of the door, a (plate/bowl) of (f/meal) in his hand, a stern look on his face. Eyes trailing down, you blush madly when you realize what exactly was level with the doorknob. *Ahem. Cough, cough*

"Hm." Dark hums, studying your blush.  "Anti~," he calls, in a deceivingly loving voice. Anti turns back around, five game cases in his hands and one between his teeth. Upon seeing the older male's dark expression and your position at the door, his eyes widen in surprise.

"Perhaps, you should be more attentive to our guest." Dark growls slightly through clenched teeth.  Anti nods, spitting out the case in his mouth. There is a moment of dangerous silence, a stern gaze from older demon to younger. Dark blinks.

"(Y/n), I made you dinner, I know you're hungry. Come sit at the dining table." It occurred to you, Dark didn't ask -He commanded

With a smile, of course.

You take a seat at a dark wood dining table, beautifully crafted, across from two demons. The smell of (f/meal) drifts into your nose, making your mouth water. In addition to the wonderful looking and smelling meal, there was a (side/appetizer) and a glass of (f/d), your favorite drink. Oh god, you think horrified, they really did know everything about you. No, they simply could've guessed, or looked at old kindergarten documents about your favorites. 

Yikes.That's not much better...

You  glance up from your meal. The two males watch you, eagerly awaiting for you to try the food. You swallow, averting your eyes, back to the food. Doubts poked at the back of your mind. What if it was poisoned? Filled with hallucinogens? What if it was perfectly okay? 

You wanted to hold strong, to not give in, but your unbearable hunger soon won over your pride. You scooped some of the compelling food onto your (fork/spoon), bringing it to your lips. Both males scoot forward in anticipation. You hesitate a moment, then quickly shove it into your mouth, the delicious smell driving you mad. It was as delectable as it had looked. 

The delicious flavors melt in your mouth. It's been so long since you had tasted your favorite dish. Your Auntie never took requests for meals, it was always, "Eat what I put on your plate or no I Tube!" Then you'd roll your eyes and correct her, "It's YouTube, Auntie." And in turn she'd wave you off and thrust whatever food she'd made in her your face to eat. 

In the span of a blink, all the food was gone and your stomach gave satisfied grumbles of digestion. You drained your (f/d) and wiped your mouth. A small smile split across Dark's devilishly handsome features.

Not- No, not handsome. Um, gross. Yes, nasty features.