Chapter Twenty-Fourth || Puns A-Flight

"Excuse me, would you like any refreshments?" The flight attendant asks in a polite but Barbie-esque voice. Anti leans over you excitedly and points to a bright green can in the tub of ice on her cart.

"May I have tha' please?" He struggles to speak through his accent. The dirty blonde Barbie smiles, and hands him the drink.

"Don't you mean 'Can I have that?'" You joke quietly to Anti. He giggles.

"Yeah, but I soda haf ter be polite, (Y/n)." He pops the tab on the can and pours it into his empty champagne glass. It bubbles and pops. Dark glance over.

"You both seem to be fizzing with energy." You and Anti crack up while Dark takes a water from the confused flight attendant.

"Are you five bars of wifi? 'Cause I'm feelin' a connection."

"Um... If you were a vegetable, you'd be a cute-cumber. And if you were a fruit, you'd be a fine-apple."

"Do ye haf a map? 'Cause I'm getting' lost in yer eyes."

"If you were a booger, I'd pick you first!" Anti nearly drops his drink.

"Ha, ha! My love fer you is like diarrhea- I jus' can' hold it in!" You snort, both of you falling all over yourselves in laughter. You got the feeling there was probably something alcoholic in that soda Anti shared with you. It gave you more energy anyway.

"Hee hee, okay- I got one," You giggle, "If you were a transformer, you'd be a Hot-o-Bot, and your name would be Optimus-Fine." Anti slaps his chair's armrest, leaving little dents with his claws.

"Hee, I think I'm winning!" You gloat.

"No way! Yer prac'lly swooning a' my lines!" You shake you head, then turn to consult Dark.

"Hey, Dark, who's winning here?" Dark lifts his red eyes from his phone and looks at you with a concerning earnest expression.

"If time were beauty, you would be eternity." He holds your gaze a moment longer, then silently returns to his screen. You spin back to Anti, effectively sobered.

"I think Dark wins this one..."

Short snippet of AntiDark(Y/n) goofiness~