Chapter Fifteen || So Very Bad

Your face is buried in the black fabric of the pillows, wallowing in your shame. (Fav/song) plays from your laptop on the coffee table in the other room. You checked it- It had internet (YouTube, Google, etc) but you couldn't get onto any social media sites, or contact anyone on the outside. You could only talk to Dark or Anti-

Your face flares and you groan, pressing your nose further into the pillow, imagining your head on fire from embarrassment. Anti. He... He...

You gag, feeling annoyingly cross between squealing and puking.

Whywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhwyhwywhywhy? Why couldn't it have been some dude at your school? They might've all been losers and dipshits, but anything's better than the current situation!! What the holy cheese stick?! So, so fubberknucked here...

"(Y/n), come on, I made lunch! (type of) sandwiches; Your favourite!" Dark's voice floats through the door followed by a series of gentle knocks. You groan louder and squeeze the pillow around your ears. You locked the door already so he wasn't getting in.

"It's not polite to ignore people." You jump and sit up. Dark is standing over you, eyes narrow and angry. You squeak.

"H-How did you get in?!" You look down at yourself. After swimming, you only changed into a shirt and underwear, liking the smell of chlorine on your skin and hair; You'd shower tonight. You were basically half-naked in front of this (extremely attractive) demon. Face already red, you quickly grab a pillow and put it in your lap, drawing your legs up unconsciously.

"Do not interrupt! You will not ignore me, (Y/n)! Especially not me!" He growls, eyes narrowing and pupils glowing a dangerous red. He bares his fangs, and like Anti's before, they gleam a threateningly ebony. You whimper and cower away from him involuntarily. He places his hand on your cheek and roughly angles your head up.

"Do you understand?" His claws dig into your cheek, drawing blood. You feel it drip down the side of your face.

"I und-derstand." You stutter, eyes glistening. He stares at you a moment longer, before pushing his lips onto yours. You vaguely taste black licorice and mint before he pulls away, muttering, "Lunch is ready." before he yanks the door open and stalks out. You hear various thuds and crashes following soon after.

You stare wide eyed for several minutes longer, before standing shakily and walking to the bathroom. Lips buzzing and head swimming, you suddenly stop in horror; you had the same reaction to two totally different demons kissing you. You race to the bathroom, slamming the door shut and leaning over the toilet. You dry heave. This is bad. This is so very bad. You gag again, making a horrible retching noise from deep in your throat. Yech. Minutes later, when your stomach calms down, you stand and sidestep to the sink, proceeding to splash cool water over your face and into your mouth. You glance up into your reflection. Your face is flushed a brilliant crimson, which eventually fades after vigorous scrubbing with frigid sink water. Once you believe yourself composed enough, you walk with knocking knees to the kitchen where you can hear the quiet tapping of someone's foot on the wood.

Anti taps his foot on the floor anxiously, his sandwich laying untouched on his porcelain plate. Dark makes no effort to talk, or even acknowledge that Anti is present with him. He finishes as you step in, standing and passing you to the kitchen to dump his dishes in the sink. As soon as Anti heard you walk in, the green haired demon jumps up, giving you a happy hug, nearly squeezing the life out of you.

"Yay! (Y/n) you came down! I thought you weren't and then I got kinda -no really- sad 'cause it's your favourite and I helped Dark make it though I'm not really good at cooking or baking and then Dark came down and he looked pretty upset so then I thought you pissed him off -which I'm sure you did 'cause its you- and then I wondered what you did and if you were dead and-"

"Anti!" You cut off his rambling, pushing him away gently and sitting down at your place at the table (between Anti and Dark on the side), trying to ignore the violent fluttering of your heart.

Though you tried, you couldn't seem to bring the food to your mouth, open, and chew. No way were you swallowing either It was still your favourite, and you still felt your stomach growl, but it was as if your muscles refused to do anything but let you stare at it. Dark had disappeared -probably off to his room- but Anti remained.

"Uh, (Y/n), just staring at yer food isn't going to magically make it enter your stomach..." He says nervously, concern written all over his pale features.

"Yea..." You mumble, trying for a smile, but end up with a kind of dead grin. "I-I know. I'm just... Not very hungry." Anti nods, not really buying it you could tell, but letting you get away with it.

You stand and excuse yourself, giving no reason and trudge back up to your room. This is so very very bad.

Anti's POV

Something's up. Something's very wrong here. What did I do? Or was it Dark? He seemed really pissed at something. Though he can get provoked to anger by literally nothing, it doesn't happen very often. Did she do something then? If so, what?

She wasn't eating anything. That's not good. If she gets depressed... Oh, this is so very bad. I have to go talk to Dark -once he's cooled off of course.

Dark POV

Why'd I do that? Stupid! Now you just fucking scared her off now. And she was just relaxing into my embrace. God dammit! Fuck, the look on her face. But the feel of her lips, of her soft skin... I glance down at my claws, stained with blood. Hesitantly, I lick them, wetting the blood and getting a taste. I gag in surprise.

Delicious.