Chapter Twelve || Living Hell Day 1

Again, art by CartoonJunkie. Go check him out on Tumblr or Deviantart!

//////////

You stare yourself down in the fogged mirror, trying to memorize exactly how to recreate the menacing expression now dawned on your face. You watch as your eyes harden to a cool steel, looking like you were ready to rip someone's arms off and shove them down their throats. Which you were. It was pretty frustrating being told what to do. You hated that in fact. Limited freedom was not what you were into. It had to be all the way. Go big, or go home.

Feeling like you were ready, you straighten and exit the warm bathroom into the chilly hallway. You kind of felt like a demon yourself; your hair was slightly messy, along with your clothes, and a devious smirk on your lips, imagining all the shit that was about to go down. You sauntered with confidence into the living room, where both demons sat leisurely, Anti playing some sort of shooting game half-heartedly, and Dark on his phone, furiously typing away. Drawing a deep breath, you gathered your courage and put your plan into action. 

You stride over, plopping yourself -with less grace than you had wished- in between the two, disturbing them. They were actually sitting so close, you nearly knock Anti off the couch. You snicker meanly as he readjusts himself. Dark looks less than concerned at your close proximity. His blood eyes glance at you with overall disinterest before they return to the glass screen. You bite your lip. Your goal was to infuriate them both. To get under their skin at least. All you seem to have done was get Anti flustered and distract Dark for but a moment. 

"What are you playing, Anti?" You question him. His septic eye (the only one with 20/20 sight, it seemed. It would explain his slight clumsiness) glances away from you, before lighting up.

"Oh! It's a really cool shooting game called- " You cut him off, reaching for his controller and snatching it from his black clawed fingers. 

"Lemme try." You say, then turning your focus to the television. You grin inwardly when you see Anti blush, then frown, more of the dark, inky substance leaking from his eye. You adjust yourself, stretching your legs out comfortably across Dark's lap and using Anti's shoulder as your back rest. Your right knee accidentally bumps Dark's hand, knocking away his phone. I only falls into his lap, but you can tell it still bothered him. 

*Insert evil laugh here*

Demons from hell, prepare to feel the burn.

///

'Twas short, but DEAL WITH IT!

....

I'm sorry, I love you! I didn't mean it! *sobs; hugs chu* Forgive me! D":