Chapter Thirteen || (Idk, Im tired- Oh wait!) Dream (perfect)

This needed to be shared. (*above*)

//////

Anti's POV

(Y/n)'s acting weird... Kinda rude as well. I wonder if she's just upset. Probably with me. It probably is all my fault...

Her (e/c) are fixed upon the screen, darting about, analyzing every detail. She's very good at this game. I wonder what's going through her mind. Unfortunately for us, we don't have mind reading powers like other, more powerful demons. Though we still have our own advantages. Like, being able to form into apparitions, see through metals, claw through nearly anything, possess bodies of both humans and animals, "influence" minds, and limited teleportation, telekinesis, and telepathy. Dark has more power than I do, a fact of which he doesn't mind flaunting to me from time to time. I think she likes him better too. That's a depressing thought. I don't like depressing thoughts. LET'S BE HAPPY!

Your POV

Anti's face, which had been growing steadily more depressing, suddenly perks up, a shining smile on his face, as if someone had flipped a switch on him. 

You wish you could do that. That'd be extremely helpful at times. But still, there was the whole plan of "getting under their skin" so...

"This game sucks!" You exclaim, tossing the controller onto the carpet and standing, making sure to knock Dark's phone again. You face them both, putting on a snarky expression and placing your hands on your hips. Anti looks at you with startled surprise, while Dark barely regards you. 

"Let's do something!" You demand with a "bratty little girl" tone. When they don't respond at first, you actually stamp your foot. "Now!" Dark chuckles, his red eyes narrowed as a "slightly-pissed-but-trying-not-really-to-show-it" smile crosses his face. 

"Like what, love?" He asks, putting down his phone to show you have his full attention. Suddenly losing confidence, your head drops and you shuffle your feet. 

"I mean, um, I didn't..." You mumble. Curse him and his intimidating eyes. You fail to notice him stand and walk over to you, until his strong arms wrap around you and bring you to his chest in an embrace. You blink, surprised. 

"Um..." 

"You seemed upset at something. Is this not what you humans do to display affection?" You nod, unable think of something to say or do. Sensing no objection, Dark continues to hold you, unaware of the blush growing on your cheeks. Anti does notice however, and takes an interest in it.

"Chloe? Why's yer face all red?" He pokes your cheek, which now was a cherry red. You open your mouth to stammer some sort of excuse, but are silenced when Anti lifts your chin, locking eyes with you. 

"It looks good on you~" He murmurs, then leans down, pressing his mouth to yours. You jump, squeaking like a mouse. "Eek!" 

Anti breaks away, looking at you with concern. "What? Am I doing it wrong?" You don't know what to say. Finally, you shake your head slowly.

"N-No."

"Then you didn't like it?"

"I-I didn't say that..." 

"Then I can do it again? I rather like the feeling..." 

"Y-Yes..."

*poof!* (XD)

"Aaa!" You jerk awake in Dark's lap, a string of surprised profanities slipping from your mouth as well as drool. 

"Whoa! Calm down, (Y/n)!" Dark exclaims, laying a hand on your back in an attempt to comfort you. 

You clutch your chest tightly with one hand, with the other you wipe the drool away. Your entire face is a brilliant red, mortified at what you had dreamed, and the answer you gave to Anti. 

WtfWtfWtfWtfWtfWtfWtfWtfWtfWtfWtfWtfWtfWtfWtfWtfWtfWtfWtf

"Chloe? A-Are you alright?" Anti's Irish accented voice breaks into your train of thought. Slowly, you sit back, eyes wide, into Dark's lap. You probably looked like you were in complete shock. 

Which... considering the circumstances, that was the best way to describe your feelings. 

The feelings you definitely did not want to feel whatsoever.

You know what? Let's just return to your, safer, train of thought from earlier, shall we?

WtfWtfWtfWtfWtfWtfWtfWtfWtfWtfWtfWTfWtfWtfWtfWtfWtfWtfWtfWtfWtf-