Chapter Nineteen || Humming SemiTrucks

I LOVE EVERY ONE OF YOU GUYS! (Voice in my head: Are you high?) HIGH ON LIFE!! Er, no, HIGH ON WATTPAD! 

"SnnNNNAAArrffffkkk..."

"Mmm... NNNNSSggghhhffssss... Mmm..."

"SnnnNNNNAAArrrfffkkk..."

"Mmm... NNNNSSggh- mm..."

"Oh my god, you guys..."

Confused? Okay, let's lay out the scene here: You're in your room, on your bed, caught in the middle of the embrace of two demons, one partially underneath you with toned skin and dark red bangs, and one partially on top of you, with pale skin and electric green hair, covered in bandages.

They both snored. Loudly.

Antisepticeye sounded sort of like a truck, downshifting on the highway, opening relatively quietly, then suddenly peaking, and ending as he began...

Darkiplier was a bit more tolerable, humming mostly. He sounded as if he was trying to remember a tune, starting to hum the melody, then getting frustrated and snorting, then he'd remember a little and trail off...

Their difference was pretty much expected; they were practically day and night, as you've previously discovered. But if you had to guess based just on sound, you would've thought that Anti would be humming and Dark would be the friggin' semi.

What made it worse was that their open mouths were right next to your ears. See, your head was laying in the crook of Dark's right arm, and your side was pressed up against his cool chest. Anti's left arm was under you, and his right laid over your stomach and hooked under Dark's left, encasing you and putting his face up next to yours.

Dark had been hugging you, and then Anti wandered in, and he joined, and then, trying to wriggle out, you slipped, bringing them down with you on your bed, and then... It was just one big snuggle fest. A contrasting one at that. Dark, cold on one side, and Anti, hot on the other. You were legit sweating under one arm and shivering with goosebumps on the other.

You sigh heavily. No escape seemed possible without waking them up, and even that in itself seemed impossible. They both slept like logs. You huff another breath, then –reluctantly- settle in to their embrace, hoping that your body would adjust to their Africa-North Pole temperatures. It didn't take long for your eyelids to become droopy, and you allowed sleep to overcome you.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

"She looks... peaceful."

"I know right? Like she actually ain't gonna kill us."

"It's... It's alien."

"Nah, she looks more like an angel." Dark frowns at me.

"You doofus. I meant it's strange."

"Oh." I nod, now understanding.

We talk in whispers and murmurs; (Y/n) is still curled in our arms, chest moving up and down slowly and deeply. A wisp of her (h/c) hair is lain across her cheek, hiding the scratch I gave her yesterday. Oops.

"So, about yesterday- " Dark begins, as if reading my mind (which, thankfully, he can't actually). I feel a surge of heat flood my cheeks.

"It wasn't- I just- I couldn't really help myself- She's so pretty anyway-" Dark gives me a strange look. I purse my lips in a tight line. "Sorry." I mutter quickly, then return to my state of silence.

"I wasn't talking about yours and (Y/n)'s make out session." More embarrassed heat rushes through my body, but it's accompanied with relief.

"I approve of that. Progress. Good." Dark nods. "I was talking about my... blow up."

"Oh yeah, that." I shrug my shoulders. "It's a'ight! You only sliced my arm to streamers." He winces.

"Yeah..."

"And nearly be-headed (Y/n) with her own laptop." He swallows.

"Yup..."

"And broke all the cute little porcelain in the bathroom."

"Mmm..."

"And nearly shattered the shower stall."

"Okay I get it..."

"And splattered blood everywhere."

"Okay, Anti, I get it-"

"And stained the carpet and-"

"Anti shut up." He covers my mouth his massive hand. I raise my eyebrows.

"Anyway, I'm sorry. For all of it. Especially you." Dark runs his claws though his hair. "I didn't mean to. You're like a brother to me."

"A brother with benefits." He instantly mirrors my shit-eating grin.

"Yeah, brother with benefits." We share a quiet laugh. His red eyes fall to the sleeping Death Angel between us. He gently moves the stray wisp of hair.

"What're we going to do?" I ask.

"What we have to."

"Oh, right." 

I fall into silence for a few long moments. 

"What's that exactly." I can tell he mentally face palms. 

"Sometimes Anti, you amaze me with your stupidity." He mutters. "We're going to have to relocate. Technology these days- they've probably already traced the laptop's location."

"Yeah..."

"Who's they?" 

"Dear Satan, Anti! The police! (Y/n) made contact with an outsider, and she in turn went to the police!"

"Oh! Yeah, that was kinda shitty of her... Where we gonna go?" Dark shrugs.

"I don't know, exactly..." A concentrated look passes his features. "You remember that other counterpart? The one with the mask..." I search my memory.

"You mean the quiet-ish one? Out in California?" Dark snaps his fingers.

"Yes! That one! He owes us anyway for a job we did for him, so he'll take us in for the time being." 

I pull a pouty face. "But I like this penthouse! It's got a pool, for geezus sakes!" 

"Yeah? You stay, you get tazered by idiots in blue. And you'd be put in a cold cell and no more (Y/n) for you." (Disclaimer: I fully respect our men in blue! Dark however, doesn't like 'em because they "meddle in his shit")

My frown deepens. "Fine! I'll go. But I won't like it!" 

"If you wake me up again, I'll guarantee you won't like what I'm gonna do to you!" 

Dark and I both startle. (Y/n) remains still, not giving any hint that she had spoken at all besides the small frown on her lips. 

"You were awake!?" I ask, incredulous. 

"I was, not anymore, if you know what's good for you." Then she falls silent once more. We wait, and gradually her breathing becomes deep and even, and we know she's returned to her dream realm. 

"That sounded like a threat." Dark says to her earlier remark. 

I giggle.

"She's cute." 

KK guys! Hopefully by next weekend I'll be able to post another chapter or two! No guarantees though :( Love you all to bits and pieces 'cause I'm over emotional like that!