Chapter Ten || Your New Bedroom

//////

Apologizes for taking awhile to update! Going through some feelings and such... I hope you enjoyed!

Have an adorable Foxy as an apology: *see above* XD

//////

"Sweet Geezus."

It was no doubt a HUGE bedroom. Remember the bathroom you could host a Major League baseball game in? Yes, well this room you could host the Olympic swimming championships. 

Okay, perhaps not that big, but I'm sure you get the picture. 

The set colour scheme was basically your favourite colours; Purple, black, and white. Like the halls, the floor was polished wood, though it was balanced with soft carpet. The bed, a queen size with deep purple bedspread, a black mattress and pillows,  is set directly in the middle of wall on the left. Below it, a circular lavender rug rests beneath the wooden bed posts. Next to the bed on either side were black-painted wood nightstands, only about knee-high. They both had a single drawer and an open bottom. Sitting atop each were lamps, their bases curved in a feminine-like figure. On the base of the lamp, there are little pockets in which red roses reside. A nice touch of red amongst all of the purple and black. You walk over to the flower on the left (closest to you) and lightly touch its petals, gentle to it's sensitivity. Just as your fingertips lightly graze over the crimson colour, Anti grabs your wrist, stopping you in your movements. 

"Wouldn't do tha' if I were you." He warns.

"Why not...?" 

"It's poisonous."

"What?!" You yank your hand away, instinctively stepping back though Anti still has your wrist. "Why did you put poisonous roses in my room?!"

Anti gives a small shrug. "Isn't it kinda symbolic? You're like the poisonous rose. Really really pretty, though also really really dangerous. But if you know where to cut, the poison will drain away and we'll be able to hold you."

A lump rises in your throat. You shift on your feet uncomfortably, adverting your eyes from his gaze. 

"Um, get adjusted to your room. When you're ready, just... go to bed..."

"Uh... Okay..." In a flash, Anti was gone, door closing behind him. You imagined he was just as uncomfortable as you had been. 

Across from the bed are the dark purple closet doors. There are two sets of them, each on the opposite sides of a large television screen mounted high on the wall. Through further exploration, you discover that the closet is a walk in -a whole another room almost. The hangers are all filled with clothes, and above on shelves are bottoms and under garments. Wandering back out, I discover an add-on to the bedroom. It held a black leather couch adorned with embroidered white and violet pillows, a thick oak coffee table, upon which sat a lap top. A Dell two-in-one touch screen laptop, the latest model. Excited, I open it and power it up. There's no password lock, so it immediately opens up into the desktop. The desktop is a picture of a dark violet rose, it's petals dripping a formidable black substance. What you can only assume is blood coats the thorns on the stem. It was pretty menacing, but definitely like your style.  Dark, creepy, a bit disturbing. That's probably why you felt so comfortable around the demons.

Wait. No you didn't. They were your kidnappers! They stole you away from a good life! Well, an "okay" life at least. You were supposed to be plotting routes of escape, ways to make them wish they never laid their filthy demonic hands on you!

And sudden drowsiness over comes you. Eyelids drooping and limbs becoming heavy, you lay on your side, the soft cloth of the pillow under your cheek. The vague thought 'Drugged?'  is last thing you remember before falling back into the inky blackness of a dreamless sleep.