Fun and Games

Chapter 1- Fun and Games

Ok well here is my first chapter ^_^  It's from the anime called 'bleach' just incase you were wondering haha well just tell me wat u think of it any way XD

Disclaimer- I don't own Bleach just the oc's

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rounding another bend using the mop as a paddle of some sort (left, right, left) crouching low to gain more speed. I have never gone this fast, I am definitely going to win this race. Even though this is the most stupid and reckless thing I've done I just couldn't help myself. It was such a rush they always were, we always found a way to make everything we did a race/challenge. Right at this moment we were racing each other using a mop and bucket, (the bucket being the skateboard and the mop as a paddle). Why clean when you can race right. I was honestly surprised that the bucket hasn't broken. Yet! Not that I'm looking forward to it actually breaking as I'm going this fast, could seriously get hurt. Like I said one of the most stupid and reckless things we've done. So why do it you ask? Why not!  It's fun, a lot of fun!

"Look out, coming through!" I yelled as I sped past just barely missing someone as they flung themselves against the wall.

"Ahh! You could have killed..." was all I heard as I zoomed down the hallway. I had turned another corner about to increase my speed some more when she sped along the adjacent hallway yelling.

"Too slow Shiva!"

"Damn it! Aka. I will win. Shit get outta the way!"

Yet another near miss as I simultaneously crouched as low to the bucket while the other person jumps high into the air just in time for me to whiz underneath.(Great! I'm going to hear about this later) I thought to myself as I look over my shoulder to discover that the person I almost collided with, was none other than the sixta espada 'Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez'. I'd deal with it later I thought, right know I have to win this race. It was the closest race we have had yet toe to toe with the finish line in site, I couldn't help the huge grin from spreading across my face. Crack, there it was the bucket had reached its limit but that smile still stayed I knew I won or had I? I heard the bucket shatter as it hit the wall, I hurt all over and I couldn't breathe. My throat it burned, had I really ran into the wall as well? No there were no walls close by.

Argg! My throat it's, is that the ceiling I see? Wait why do I see the ceiling? Realization hit me hard, my high from the adrenaline totally evaporated. Grimmjow! He was strangling me, his grip tightened even more and I realized he had picked me up and pined me to the closest wall. I growled at him and scratched his hand away from my throat, took a deep breath and shouted.

"Damn it Grimmjow, you made me lose. I was so close too!"

"Listen here little girl!" he said while grabbing my throat and pinning me to the wall again "I could kill you. Right here and right know it's as simple as a twist of my wrist" He laughed like a mad man. Ok so I guess I'll be hearing about it know rather than later, wait? My anger flared.

"Little Girl! My name is Shiva Silvermist, and I assure you I am not a little girl!"

"I don't give a shit what your name is little girl, but since I'm in an unusual mood I'll give you a compromise. Either die here and know or fight me? Either way you're going to die!"

"Fine I accept your challenge I'll meet you at the training grounds in 5 minutes." I replied as I pulled his hand away from my throat for the second time.

"Alright I will give you your 5minutes to say your goodbyes and get your zanpakuto. Keep me waiting any longer and I will hunt you down." With that he turned the left. Rubbing my throat I turned laughed a nervous laugh then smiled at Akahana.