Fun and Games (Chap 12)

Chapter 12- SHE'S MINE

Disclaimer- I don't own Bleach just the oc's. Hey everyone I had a thought last night just before I posted the last chapter that I should somehow turn it towards the main story line. Although I'm not to sure how I'm going to do tht haha. Anyway on with chapter 12 ^_^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daichis POV

She remembers me! It's been a while but she still recognised me, I'm so happy. I wasn't going to take her today but rather just make myself known to her.

However once I actually met THAT arrancar, you know the one with the blue hair. I know he was going to make his move soon and I just had to have her before he did, before she fell in love with him. That still baffles me, why him? He's so full of himself such an idiot. Is it his appearence she likes? Or maybe the way he treates her? (How did he treat her?) So many questions I will have to wait till she wakes up, then I will order her to tell me.

Yes that sounds like a plan, I smiled softly down at the girl in my arms. We were currently hiding in the Tres? espadas room (well i assumed it was the Tres room as there was a 3 on the door), well I was hiding with an unconscious Shiva in my arms. I herd some female foices coming towards the front door I started to panic. Wh..where can I go, bedroom, bedroom, bathroom, kitchen. No, No, NO! Wait yer, maybe? Quick Chi think, Where? Out of time in here quick, I ran into what looked like another bedroom (Great how many people live here?). I slid us under the double bed, I shallowed my breathing to the bare minimum and covered Shivas mouth gently. I peaked out slowly as three chicks walked in the same room I had decided to hide in, just great that'll be right.

Just my luck.

There was one with miss matching eyes (one eye blue and the other brown) she slightly slouched on the couch that was opposite the bed, luckily she didn't notice us. Then there was a small one with lavender eyes wearing a very long sleeved dress, she sat on the end of the bed. Last but not least the third chick had dark skin and bright green eyes, she decided to stay standing by the door.

"Great did you hear?" came miss match.

"No, what?" Lavender eyes asked.

"You know you are going to tell us even if we say we have herd!" The dark skinned chick stated.

"Shut it you gorilla! What I wass..." Miss match came.

"GORILLA! How dare you I'm not a gorilla." Dark skin yelled cutting in.

"Mila Rose let Apacci finish." Lavender eyes said softly. I rolled my eyes, hurry up I need to escape with Shiva and all this bickering isn't helpping. I really didn't want to fight but I may just have to. I just barely managed to stifled a sigh I looked down to the girl I was currently lying on. (I hope she can breathe...) I put my ear close to her mouth listening for any abnormalities but there was none, thankfully. I squished my body down so I could peek out at those annoying girls, however there was only one left.

I smirked as the girl underneath me made a small huff sound at the pressure I was applying. (Geeze, she's grown, and the are so soft.) I had to do something quickly or I'm pretty sure we would be caught, I smirked again before giving her a small kiss on the lips. I scrunched my nose up as an image of the blue haired baboon kissing her poped into my head. A moment later I realised I must have growled aloud because as I looked out from under the bed I noticed a pair of lavender eyes staring in shock at us. I acted quickly as I pushed myself out from underneath the bed grabbing around her throat and threw her as hard as I could into a nearby wall.

As if my luck couldn't get anyworse the door swung open revealing the other two. I kicked the one with the miss matching eyes in the stomach sending her flying across the hallway and through the bathroom. (Oopss, didn't intend to hit her that hard). I unsheathed my katana blocking the dark-skinned arrancars attack, I had to finish this fast I really didn't want a big battle.