Fun and Games (Chap 13)

Chapter 13- The Plan

Disclaimer- I don't own Bleach just the oc's

Hey well this is chapter 13 and I'm not to sure how I'm going to continue hehe well let's just see how it all pans out. Now on with the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shivas POV

Just like last time I awoke with a huge head ache, however unlike last time I did not find myself in a comfitable bed. Imeadiatly I knew I wasn't safe, I was alone again. Where am I? Where is Grimmjow? I had to quickly regain control over my body, concentrate on breathing normally, slowly. Remember Shiva your still ment to be unconscious, what is the last thing you remember? I remember... I stood there waiting, more tears ran down my face as nothing happened.

"Grimmjow?" I asked nervously.

All of a sudden I herd the front door swing open, I took a step back trying to see who it was only to double over in pain once again the same as before just more. More pain, so much in fact that I was on the ground clutching my head when a pair of males black fancy shoes stopping right in front of my face. I struggled to look up slowly I noticed this guy was wearing, dark navy blue denim jeans held up by a black leather belt and up his big white shirt open at the top showing his toned chest (not as toned as Grimmjows but still quite toned.)

"D...Daichi?" That's when he bent down smirking his sapphire blue eyes peeking threw his white bangs hanging over his face.

"GRIMMJOW! HELP... " I screamed before blacking out.

HOLLY SHIT! I remember, D...Daichi! He...He's alive. OMG I thought I killed him? Wait that's why the head ache... which felt like I was getting stabbed... Its always been his specialty. (Dah ee chee, meaning great wisdom) Why didn't I recognise sooner.  

~Flashback~

It was about three month before I  lost control of my powers or rather I lost my cool (roughly 14 years ago). Daichi and i where sitting in his room I was drawing while he was reading or studdying some big book about the mind. When all of a sudden he turns to me telling me something he found interesting in his book.

"Shiva. SHIVA!"

"Hmm. What Daichi? No need to yell!" I replied rather smugly.

"Don't be so smug. Where you even listening to me?" I looked up at him with a questioning look on my face. Shaking my head before poking my tongue out at him.

"Come on Daichi, you know I never really listen to you carry on about those books of yours."

"I was saying that because of these books of mine I think I've found my powers!" He said his voice raising as his excitment.

"Ok so tell me what's your power? Come one, tell me!" I said getting rather excited myself.

"Here let me show you, I think I have it." I screamed as all of a sudden there was a sharp pain in my head, I was all of a sudden engulfed in blackness.

I awoke to a nervous crying Daichi standing next to my bed, I quickly shot up wrapping my arms around him asking what was wrong. He only held me tight apologizing over and over again.

"Why are you apologizing? What happened? Was that your power?"

"I didn't mean to hurt you. I tried using my powers when you started screaming then fell silent. You have been in a coma like state for a week. How are you feeling?" He asked stepping away from me whipping his eyes and nose. I smiled up at him grabbing his hand.

"I'm fine Daichi! A week huh? Well it did shoke me, maybe we can work on it. We can work on our training together."

"Huh yer. I just won't use those powers on you, we can work on other stuff like our swordsmanship and hand-to-hand your always better at that stuff then me. But I'm going to work hard and I'll teach you strategy and things to do with your mind. Yer I can see it know, what about you?" He said all excitedly practicly jumping on the spot. The next day we started traing together or with each other. Over the next month and a half we worked very hard at everything, both our hand-to-hand and swordsmanship had improved alot (mine more so then Daichis). Daichi kept teaching me how to strategies and what to look for when hunting and things like that.