Fun and Games (Chap 15)

Chapter 15- The cave

Disclaimer- I don't own Bleach just the oc's Oh

I have my art up on deviant art http://lilmissjaylene.deviantart.com/gallery/ plz check it out

Chapter 15 wow. Go me! Haha well I'm still unsure where this story is going so yay... Anyway I'd like to appologise for the late update first I got writers bloke but then when I got going again I had no time haha just my luck anyway... Thanx for being patient so with that, Let's start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Grimmjows POV

We did as we were told and stayed a good distance behind the red haired witch as she lead us to her masters hidout. I had decided that we will stay back for another couple hours and keep an eye on the entrance for any movement. We have to keep our gaurd up I'm still suspicious that this could be a trap, but it still seems to good of an opportunity to let slid.

"There's movment at the caves entrance." Grantz said.

I got up and looked where his fraccion was pointing, squinting I noticed that it was a guy. He is about my hight hair about the same length as Szayelporros (maybe just a little longer) although unlike the scientist this guys hair is straight. Dead Straight and white, it hung across his face (I wonder if he can see anything through it?) however because of this I couldn't see his eyes. He wore dark jeans with a bagy white shirt that was hanging open at the top. He was walking around as if he was casually taking a stroll, although I bet he is scanning the area. Great! So he is suspicious of his 'lover' so that means that our job just that much easier.

"Ok, what are we going to do, Grimmjow?" Shawlong asked.

"Really? You've been with me long enough to know I never have a plan." I smirked at them before turning back to the creep scouting the area for any possible threats.

My smirk turned into my signature maniacal grin, tilting my head back so I could look at my fraccion over my shoulder.

"Ready? Could there be any better chance than this? I'll attack him while you two go into the cave and get Shiva. Oh tie that other one up don't want anyone coming after us. HA HA. TIME TO PLAY!" I said or practically yelled as I jumped out of our hidding place bringing my sword down over his head. (YES, I seemed to get him off gaurd. What an idiot, if your going to scout and scan the area for any threat, you would think his gaurd would be up. He's just lucky he has quick reflexes.)

I continued my assault not giving him any time to recover, I threw a couple more overheads at him. Driving him back a little as he finally started to stand his ground and throwing his own swings to meet mine. Time to up the anti, I set a slow rithem of overhead, underhead, left then right before ending with another overhead. I kept at this past until he seemed to be getting the hang of it and I add a right cut in between the underhead and left.

This continued for the next five minutes, I picked up my speed sparing a glance towards the caves entrance. This fight is boring me I hope my fraccion have got her, this guy couldn't possibly be Shizas brother. She's so much more fun to spar with right know if I was fighting her we would already be using our powers. (Well me using my ceros and her using...what was it called again?...Ki...arrggg, it was something stupid... Why can't I remember? KIDO) Yer thts it. But this guy hasn't done anything other then block and maybe counter every now and then. Does he think this is a joke?

Wait a minute, is...is he smirking at me?

Somethings off, did that red headed bitch double cross me? I really thought she wouldn't have, she wants Shiva gone the most, right?

"What are you smirking for?" I asked.

"Oh, just your stupidity!"He said as his smirk turned into a wide grin.