Fun and Games (Chap 5)

Chapter 5-Blood and rose petals

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Grimmjows POV

I got up and walked while growling saying under my breath ' I'll kill who ever that is' when I opened the door to a concerned looking Szayelporro. I looked him up and down noticing he really looked ruffled up about something, I stormed out of my apartment slamming the door behind me. We both ran to his lab using sonido to get there faster, I sore that the door was kicked down from the inside out when I could feel my bottom jaw hit the ground and I couldn't move. If I had not been so shocked I would of been laughing at the expression on Szayelporros face.

There before our eyes was a total disaster there was blood all over the walls and floor, Szayelporros equipment was either smashed into a million little pieces or misplaced. I ran in looking in every nook and cranny but she was no where to be seen. I looked over to the white face scientist, he was looking around comically crying while mumbling something about his projects when he froze all of a sudden. He looked up at me and his face pailing even more (if that was even possible), I just kept staring at him hoping he would start to elaborate soon. Unable to wait any longer I shouted at him to explain why he looked so pail and what happened to Shiva.

"W...Well I was called by Aizen for an update on her status but when I came back I herd some fighting and I couldn't get into my lab so that's when I ran to get you." He stated still a bit dazed.

"Ok so... WHERE THE HELL IS SHIVA? What happened in here?" I shouted at him, he finally seemed to get over the shock and start to compose himself before answering.

"I have no clue as to what happened in here or where she is, but on another note I had some experiments in here that seem to have gone missing. We need to find them!"

"I really don't give a fuck about your dam experiments, look at this place. All I want to know is if Shiva did this or the other person and who is that person?"

"Yes ok fine I have a tracking device in her, I'm hoping that the panther is with her." He stated in a matter of factly voice.

"Panther? What fucking panther and why are you hoping it's with her?"

"Well I was experimenting on some Vasto-Lorde to see if I could manipulate what form of Adjuchas they evolve into. Then again to see if the different DNA gave them more power or special abilities when evolved into an arrancar. I had used a combination of yours and Shivas DNA on this one Vasto-Lorde, and then it evolved into a similar Adjuchas form to what you had however this one is black scales and white fur with red eyes. He also has more power then you did. Anyway when I tried to evolve it into an Arrancar it didn't work. So you see I had him in my lab to do further studies when all this happened, and the reason why I think it'll be with her is for some reason she is the only person he listens to." He explained while leading me towards another room with a big computer in it.

I watched on as he pressed some buttons and a map of Las Noches popped up on the huge screen, he continued to press some more buttons when I herd the other espada arrive. Some gasped at the scene they had arrived at while others just walked straight through. All of us were waiting for five minutes in Szayelporros computer lab, I was starting to get anxious and agitated when Aizen and his two goons walked in.

They didn't seem too concerned about the scene, well Aizen and that purple haired freak (Kaname Tosen) didn't seem interested. However the closed eyed smiling freak (Ichimaru Gin) seemed a little interested in the bloody scene as he walked around analyzing every detail. Aizen had assigned us to different areas due to the fact that the tracking device that was planted in her was going haywire, watching it on the map he had up it was as if she was jumping from one side of Las Noches to the other in a blink of the eye. We were to keep an eye out for that stupid panther while looking for Shiva. Just as we were about to split up when one of Szayelporros fraccion appeared, reporting that she couldn't find a girl named 'Akahana Orina'. I stood there with a bord look on my face asking who this chick was and why did we have to find her now as well. Seeing the confused looks everyone was giving me I tried to think if I had heard that name before, scratching the back of my head I couldn't think how she was relevant. I shrugged my shoulders as I looked up at them waiting for an answer, only to have them continue to stare at me. Anger course through my body till I snapped at them to  tell me why she was important in finding the girl and cat. Once they finely told me who she was we set of in teams of two in every direction, I was paired with that idiot Yammy Llargo (diez/ Tenth) heading towards our apartment block.