Fun and Games (Chap 11)

Chapter 11- He's in love, how cute

Disclaimer- I don't own Bleach just the oc's

Warning- There may be a lemon, and considering it's Grimmjow obviously there's swearing. XD Chapter 11 yay I never thought I'd make it this far, I hope it's good haven't gotten any reveiws lately.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shivas POV

He just walked in while I was getting undressed, barely managing to put my towel on before he grabbed me. Luckily he put his right hand across my mouth or else I would have deffinatly squealed and that would have been imbarrassing. My entire body tensed up as his left hand sneaked across my waist grabbing my right hip, I was in shock but then I watched him in the mirror as he smirked at me. My shock turned to anger (of cause I would be angry who wouldn't. This guy thinks it's funny just to walk in while I'm getting undressed, then has the nerve to touch me.) I kept watching but couldn't stay angry at him, specialy considering I was actually expecting this from him.

Although I hope he doesn't follow me into the hot springs, as if reading my thoughts I watched as his eyes lit up mischievously. He slowly brought his left hand up to his face placing his index finger vertically over his lips shushing me, slowly moving his right hand away from my mouth I turn around trying not to shout which only equaled in me squealing at him.

"Grimmjow! What the hell!" I waited for his reply but it never came instead he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder, I struggled not to scream. That's when I noticed his hand was still resting on my bottom, I could feel my face heat up and it was as if I was paralyzed. Then I noticed we were in one of the smaller hot springs, he isn't thinking...

Ahh! I squealed as he threw me into the water.

"Argg. Grimmjow how dare you..." my voice trailed off as my eyes trailed over his body I could feel all my anger left me as my insides really heated up. (Especially my lower regents. How could anyone look so fucking hot!) I swear if I didn't grab and squeeze my tail so tight I would have been drooling openly.

I watched hoping my mouth wasn't on the floor as he slowly stepped into the water (very seductively, might I add). He was about an arms width away from me when my senses seemed to finally come back to me, I turned and tried to scurry out of the hot springs. When I felt his hand firmly clasp around my tail (not as tightly as I had, thankfully) he pulled me back slowly, surprisingly.   What surprised me more was that I actually complied, slowly walking back until I was fully flush against his front. I watched as his arms crossed over my stomach holding my hips as he pulled me as close as possible. My body tensed as his hardened member pressed agains my tailbone, I felt goosebumps cover my body as his warm breath hit the bottom of my earlobe and down my neck. He gently relaxed his grip as I slowly turned in his arms, now chest to chest I was wearing a towel this time.

Although I did like how my bare chest pressed into his own warm well toned...ahem! Back to reality, I wrapped my arms around his neck getting up on my tippy toes I slowly licked his top lip. Watching his eyes widen before squinting at my smirk, (quick if I don't do something things might actually get out of control) grabbing his towel I dunked him as I raced out of the hot springs. I quickly grabbed my own clothes before racing into the stall he changed in and grabbed his before I sonidoed back to his appartment. I quickly slamed the door locking it before falling over in a fit of laughter.

BANG! BANG! BANG!

"SHIVA SILVERMIST! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU! OPEN THIS DOOR KNOW!" He yelled Ahaha, I really wanted to open the door just to see if he was standing there stark naked. I only laughed harder as the thought of Lilynette walking past, or Halibel. (ohh, I'd love to see the look on all there faces.) Well considering I'd be staying here for a couple weeks I better open the door, who knows what will happen if I didn't.