Fun and Games (Chap 17)

Chapter 17- Evaluation!?

Hey guys K so just a reminder this is chapter 17 enjoy. ~~~~~~~~~~

Grimmjows POV

Knock Knock

Great I was having the best dream too, I'll bet anyone it's the scientist checking up on me. I groaned as I struggled my way to the front door.

"What is it Szayelporro? " I asked as I opened the door yawning.

"Ahh, your awake. I just came by to see how you're going?" Came his simple reply.

"Yeh Yeh, I'm fine. Why do you care for my well being? The only thing we have in common is Shiva." I said bluntly.

"Oh how mean but mostly true. I was just asking because you left in such a hurry before that I didn't get to ask if YOU had any injuries that needed tending to."

"Does it look like I have any injuries?" I said holding back any anger from my tone. (These people always come round at the worst possible times. Then they take forever to leave.)

"I do wish that you would just tell me if you're injured then I could either heal you or already be on my way back to my lab I have better things to do then stand around talking?" he said rather sarcastically.

"What ever. I didn't ask for your help, I can look after myself. In other words...I've already patched myself up." I growled slamming the door in his face.

I dragged myself to the bathroom and emptied my full bladder sighing loudly as I walked back to my room. I rubbed my eyes trying to remember the hot dream I was just having, so sweet and sexy. I inhailed deeply.

"Shiva...please be safe, if you aren't I'll kill you myself."

Closing my eyes and drifting off into the dream realm once again. I found myself in the middle of the human world, in a forest of some sort. I don't even know how I knew I was in the human world. I guess you could call it a hunch. Shiva was there as well, she was strung up in some rope and if I didn't have this uneasy feeling. I would have attacked her...well more like ravage her. The rope that was wrapped tightly around her was showing absolutly everything, her clothes had some ripes and tares that only increased my desire for her. She was simply sexy I was deffinatly getting hot and bothered again, but then I looked into her eyes and sore noothing but pain and panic. I was about to ask her what was wrong when out of no where her brotherr appeared causing a deep throat growl to escapemy lips.

"Daichi. What are you doing with Shiva?"

"Oh, you finally decided to show your ugly face. I actually don't want anything to do with Shiva, I only needed her to draw you out. So I guess I'm sorry my dear sister but you are of no more use to me." He started as he grabbed her zanpakuto and sliced her in half.

"NOOOO!" I screamed as I awoke in a cold sweat panting, just a bad dream.

"Grimmjow? Are you ok?"suddenly came from the lounge before someone else yelling

"King?" came running through my front door. I looked towards my bedroom door as my fraccion all bursting throughout. Shawlong, Yylfordt, Edrad, Nakeem followed by Di Roy I watched as they all crowded into my room with concerned looks on there face.

" I'm fine you idiots. It was just a bad dream nothing to worry about know get your asses to the training field. I'll meet you there soon." I said as I got out of bed and headed towards my cabord to grab some clean clothes. Except my fraccion didn't move instead they all just stood around staring at me.

"MOVE NOW!!!"

That did it they couldn't get out fast enough, making me smirk. Weeklings, my night mare momentarily forrgotten as I had to think of ways to train my useless subortinents. I quickly showered before making my way to the training grounds, all the while my nightmare playing over and over fueling my anger.