Fun and Games (Chap 18)

Chapter 18-Who are you?

Disclaimer- I don't own Bleach just the oc's

Ahh haha I'm quite astonished that I've made it this far. Ok so like I keep saying I'm making this stuff up as I go. I'd love to know what everyone thinks of my fanfic so far but well... Yay chapter 18 here we gooo!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Grimmjows POV

I smirked at there stunned expresions as I walked off, I guess they really didn't think I would openly admit my love...My love for Shiva... I hope you havn't lost faith in me, I will find you and I will bring you home. Then we will finaly finish our conversation, if you still have those feelings for me...I hope, I really hope you still have feelings for me. I know that mine havn't changed if anything they've grown, I will Ireally miss you smell and the little spouts and spars we have.

But...that dream.

I've had it every night this week, it's even gotten worse know I find my self fighting Shiva. But that's not the worst part no... What I hate the most about this nightmare is the fact that Shiva hates me. Ok maybe that's not what hurts me the most...maybe it's the disappointment in her eyes.

What really effects me is that I can't hear her voice and the times I do it's faint and doesn't sound right. I feel as if I havn't slept in ages, these nightmares seem to be comeing more frequently as well. A heavy sigh escaped my lips as I came to a stop in front of my appartment, I could hear some chatter and laughing coming behind my door.

Here goes nothing... I slammed open the door and made all myy fracion jump at the sudden movment. (Seriously? You would think that they know me well enough by now.) I grinned manicaly as I stepped into the room, all eyes on me. Great! So everybody came.

"I'm glad everyone decided to show up. So does that mean you are all willing to sacrifice your selfs for Shiva? If not then please leave NOW." I demanded I looked everyone in the eye they all seemed to either smile or nod.

My smile soften as I myself  nodded, I guess they aren't as weak as I thought.

"Ok well. As you all know I'm no good at plans so the only thing I've thought about is first we must locate here where abouts. But not only hers but that assholes aswell, once we do find them you are to bring her back here. I am talking about right here not just to Las Noches, no one is to see her until I return. Understood?" After receiving affirmation I looked around into each of there faces when I suddenly remembered something.

"Oh, keep this to your selfs. I have been given orders specificly stating that I am not to go rescue Shiva. Know get out!" I yelled the last part, before my signature grin spread across my face.  

Once they were all out of m appartment I locke the door and decided to have a hot shower. All the while thinking about Shiva, it seems that's all I think about and I don't mean in the naughty was I used to. It's mainly about her saftey and well being, on the rear occasion I would actually think about Aizen and his plans of annihilating the shinigami or rather the soal reapers. But well I've never spared much thought to him or  his plans, truthfully  as long as I got a decent fight. But lately I've been thinking about the strength of my fraccion and how I could use there strengths and weaknesses to my advantage.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shivas POV  

I've spent the last week sneaking around and coming up with a plan of escape. I know sooner or later Grimmjow would be comming for me, I also know Aizen would never allow it. If anything he would do anything in his power to stop me from returning to Grimmys side. Just the thought of Grimmjow doing anything for me gave me butterflies in the pit of my stomach.