Fun and Games (Chap 6)

Chapter 6- Drinking Games

Disclaimer- I don't own bleach Warning- sexual references lol.... That's why it's rated M ^_^

Hey ppl I hope you like this chapter and I'm sorry if the characters are a bit oc ish but well this is my story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shivas POV

I was waiting anxiously for the results of the test Szayelporro had done to... (well actually I'm not to sure why he did them.) I'm just assuming it was to make sure my health was ok, I hoped. I was becoming nervous over the blue haired espada keeping a very close eye on me. I don't really like being nervous I'd prefer to be angry so I snapped at him. (I didn't like the look in his eyes, to me it looked like he was pitying me.)

"Take a picture it might last longer." I yelled, him glaring was the only reply I got. His facial expression changed back to the pity look he was giving me before my outburst, which only fueled my anger.

"Why are you still here? I didn't need your help, and I certainly don't need your pity." I growled.

He opened his mouth as he was about to reply when Szayels machines started to make some funny sounds. We both turned to the pink haired scientist awaiting his review of the results, when he pushed his glasses up and frowned while reading the results. I looked at Grimmjow with concern seeing him look at me then we both looked back at Szayel, only to see him exit the lab leaving us confused and worried. We waited in an awkwide silence for five minutes before Grimmjow started to say something.

"I'm sure it's nothing. That's probably why he was frowning, you just weren't interesting enough."

"Is that ment to make me feel better? Coz it hasn't if anything it's only making me more upset. So stop." I mumbled jumping off the medical bed I was on and headed towards the exit. "Yes." He mumbled scratching the back of his head as he gave me the single word reply. He pushed himself off the wall and started to follow me out. I was going to ask why he was following me but decided that it was most likely a coincidence, considering his apartment block is this way as well. We continued past his block for five more minutes before I turned around, asking why he was following me. Only to receive a shrug of his shoulders before he asked where I was going.

"Why does it matter where I'm going I asked you why you are following me first."

"Stop being so childish." he said while rolling his eyes at me and ignoring my question only to repeat 'where are we going'. We kept walking, well i was more stomping and he was dawdling with his hands behind his head.

When I suddenly stopped in my tracks and spun around then he ran into me knocking us both over. My face started to heat up as I realised his lips where on my forehead (theyes were really soft, I bet they would taste pretty...) what am I thinking. I mentally shook my head, considering he still was on me, stopping me from fisically shaking my head. I herd him sniff my hair and he actually gave me a kiss on my forehead, making me stiffen and inhale sharply. Taking in his manly scent of sandalwood and musk, I felt butterflies in the pit of my stomach while my breath became more shallow. (How could my body betray me like this... I guess his body was betraying him as well because I could feel his hardend member press against my stomach. NO! This did not excite me... I have to regain control.) I tried to push him away feeling him resist a little and push against my hand before he slowly gave in and got up. I also got up taking a deep breath and fixed my clothes turning around to apologise only to notice he was gone, I stiffly nodded my head before heading back to my apartment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Grimmjows POV

I used sonido to get back to my apartment fast as I could, hoping she didn't come after me or that I ran into any one on the way. All I smelt was her sweet smell (white chocolate and cherries), as I licked my lips that's all I tasted. My entire body was aching for her, her smell, her taste and last but not least her touch. I shuddered just thinking about it all, my clothes started to feel too restricting. I had to get home and take a cold shower, I needed to stop thinking about her. I tried to subside these feelings by haveing an ice cold shower, it didn't help, so I tried to masturbate while I was in there but after about an hour it didn't help either. I growled and started to pace around my apartment not knowing what to do, I was so aggravated unable to 'get off' I needed a distraction. So I stormed into my lounge room and decided to play various fighting and shooting games. After a few hours I decided I had had enough, I realised it was late and decided it was time to go to bed. I had just gotten comfortable when I herd someone knocking on my front door. I growled and grumbled as I dragged myself out of bed, down the hallway, through the lounge room and into the kitchen.