Fun and Games (Chap 20)

Chapter 20- Reunion!?!?

Disclaimer- I don't own Bleach just the oc's

Woo Hoo! Look how far I've come, I'm so happy it's come as far as it has.

But I really think it's time to bring it to a close some how haha. Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Grimmjows POV

After the scientist told me that my hunches where correct all along, that Shiva was in the world of the living. I need her, specially since I've been having the same dream for almost a week now. I stormed into my appartment and through to my room where I slouched back on my bed, smirking as I remembered my dream from last night.

~Dream~

Tonight I found myself out the back snoozing on the outside bed (that the panther is now using as its bed, except when it starts to rain...although it never really does here.)  

Anyway I was just relaxing when suddenly something was blocking the moon light? Great, who or what could that be? I grumbled as I slowly opened my left eye. I bolted upright, eyes bulging and maybe my mouth was hangjng slightly open (ok fine I admot it was on the floor). I noticed her blush with imbarrasment she started to try and cover her self,  even though I absolutely loved the site of her blushing I had to gain back my control. I don't even know if I can do it,  she was simply so stunning. Her hair was still the same white out flick with her eyes half closed and full of lust and desire. Her beautiful skin was aglow in the moon light and it was hard not to notice as she was wearing very little...well little to nothing. It was see through cerulean blue tight top that tighed up just across her voluptuous boobs and matching bottoms that was also tighed at both her sides. I managed to notice she had these cerulean blue ribbon like braids one on her left arm and another that when like her usual criss cross pattern around her lower right leg.

Afterfinally gaining some composure I noticed she was starting to back away from me while trying to cover herself.

"No! Don't go come here, I didn't mean to frighten you." I said in a soothing tone (ok well the best I could make my voice sound soft and considerate).

She scofted saying "You scare me? Ha. No if anything I can't believe I'm actually out here in the open, letting you see me like this."

She blushed getting shy at the end before swirling around making the top billow out around her. I couldn't help but stare, I could misstake her for a goddess I absolutely love the way she was acting so cute and girly (over me).

"Whoa! Did you just call me a goddess?" She asked wide eyed.

"I wasn't ment to say that aloud. So don't let it go to your head. For the last time come here or I'll come and grab you!" I smirked at her as I slowly got up, not breaking eye contact with her.

As soon as I was on my knees she slowly stalked towards me and stopped just out of my arms reach with her own smirk plated over her face. Before I could even move my wrist she had me pined under her with my arms over my head. Her smirk softened into a soft smile as she leaned down as if she was going to kiss me, instead she licked up the left side of my face. I was momentarily shoked and didn't realize that she had released my arms, she slowly moved back and off me. I thought that she was embarrassed again but all of a sudden I felt cold and bare, looking down I realized she had taken my pants off leaving me practically naked (she left my jacket on, but that didn't matter to much).

My attention was shifted back to her as she slowly...and I mean pain stakingly slow, untied her top. (making her breast bounce free, hmm that's hot!)

Fun and Gamesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें