Fun and Games ( Chap 3)

Chapter 3- Just Relax.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Grimmjows POV

She kicked me in the stomach, what did I do to deserve that? I pondered. Standing up and dusting off my pants I started to walk towards the doors that that chick walked out. Man that was only starting to become a really good fight. Oh well I can't even remember why we were fighting to begin with, I scratched the back of my head trying to remember. I can't remember.

"Where are you going? I thought we were going to fight!" The annoying quinto espada yelled in my ear as I walked past him.

"Back off I never said I was going to fight someone as weak as you." I stated trying to walk off again only to be stopped by a hand on my shoulder.

"What don't tell me you're scared that I would kick your ass?" He snickered

"Shut up Nnoitra. Your tinny little head probably wouldn't even be able to dream of besting me in a fight. So get your filthy hands off me and leave me alone, you already scared off my opponent with your ugly mug now leave me alone." I said hitting his hand off me and walking out the door no giving him the chance to stop me again.

I stormed off down and around some hallways till I came to the one I was looking for, stormed down it till I came to a door with the number six on it. Slamming the door behind me as I made my way through my apartment to my room and slumped down on my bed, resting my hands behind my head while my right leg was bent with the left leg resting over it. As u walk through the front door u walk into the a small kitchen/dining room, on the right there are two door cupboards on either side of the electric stainless steal oven (the cupboards a shade lighter varnish then his coffee table/tv cabinet while the bench top is a black and silver marble.) A small sink is located in the middle of the cupboards on the right side of the oven, and to the right side of the sink is a stainless steal fridge/freezer. Off to the left is a small two seater dark varnished dining table and chairs, with ruby red cushions on the chairs and matching ruby red salt and pepper shakers in the middle of the table.  The dining room then leads to a small lounge room that contains a small two seater couch the colour of blueberries that compliment his hair and eyes, a small dark varnished coffee table (the same colour as his kitchen table n chairs) in the middle of the room and a small tv cabinet (also the same colour as the coffee table) has a medium sized tv with a DVD player/ Xbox/ play station 3 on it and a small stack of DVDs and games beside the tv cabinet on the floor.

As u walk to the left past the lounge room there is a small hallway with the bathroom located to the right where there is separate shower and bath is situated. It also has a small basin with a cabinet under it and a toilet next to it, (obviously all white porcelain except the shower door was a lightly grey stained glass with two clear strips one on the top and the other on the bottom). The tiles on floor and on walls to the ceiling are a blueberry colour with light grey swirls through it on the wall next to the toilet there was a small towel rail with a dark purple towel and matching hand towel on it, as well as a matching floor mat in front of shower. Next to the bathroom is the bedroom which had one dark shade varnished solid wooden queen sized bed with a black, red, navy blue and purple dragon printed bed spread and a matching pillow. With bedside tables the same colour on either side of his bed with black matching lamps. At the foot of his bed was a built in cupboard the same color stained wood as the kitchen cupboards, three doors long. All floors except was cream coloured tiles and carpet in the bedroom and lounge room was a coffee brown. Across from the bedroom n bathroom there was a glass sliding door that leads out to a small private court yard. The ground was just the normal sand except there are some grey stepping stones that lead to a couple of grey steps. At the top of the steps there was an outside dark varnished bed/couch with a black mattress accompanied by six small cushions two red, two blue and two dark purple. At the corners of the bed there are four dark varnished posts that hold up a red shad cloth. To the left of the bed there is a small rock waterfall that then goes into a small pond. Around the edge of the courtyard there are lightly stained varnished wood panels in a criss cross pattern, like a pretty closed in jail.