Fun and Games (Chap 14)

Chapter 14- Wait and See.

Disclaimer- I don't own Bleach just the oc's Wow ok well im really not sure where this is going anymore lol well actually I have never known where it's going so yer... I hope I'm not boring you guys hopfully this chapter will be more fun then the last one

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shivas POV

I was trying my best to stay as still or rather I tried to act unconcious,  I was just listening to my older brother and my so called best friend bicker like a married couple. When I started to reminisce about the last time I sore him and the incident that split us up.  

~Flashback~

14 years ago there was a little three year old Marchi Crying in the corner. She didn’t understand why her mother treated her a lot different compared to her other siblings. She herd the front door click close, so she got up and went to see who had entered. It was her farther coming in with some vegetables for dinner tonight.

“Shiva my little icicle, why are you crying?” He asked in a nurturing voice.

“Mummy (sniff) said that I was the reason for the war and so many (sniff) peoples deaths. Daddy I thought that the war started 3 years ago? (Sniff) How am I the reason?” I tried to ask without sobbing so much.

“Oh, little icicle. It’s not your fault its mine. Simply put I fell in love.” he answered

“Daddy, I thought falling in love is a good thing. Is it not a good thing?” I asked

“Well icicle that is a hard question to answer. You’re so young but yet you’re wiser beyond your years. So maybe in a couple years you can ask me again and I’ll try to answer your question.” He said while he bent down and gave me a kiss on my forehead.

“Oh ok daddy. I don’t really understand but I’ll ask you again in a couple of years.” I smiled up to him and he stood up patting my head.

“Good girl, know go clean your room and tell your brother Daichi to clean his as well. Please do it before dinner.” He said as he walked away heading for the kitchen I assume. I guess all I can do is wait but for now.

Where is Chi Chi? Daichi (Chi Chi) is 2 years older than I am but dad says he is 10 years smarter then his actual age. Chi Chi is the second oldest and the only sibling I get alone with. In total there is 10 of us the oldest being Asami aged 8 then Daichi aged 5, they have a different daddy then the rest of us but he died 4 years ago. Then there is me I’m different from them I’m a combination of Highchi and Marfurry. Then there is the twins Ayaka and Jun they are only a year old and there daddy is different from Chi Chis and mine, but he left before they were born. Mummy is pregnant with yet another guys daughter. Ok a Highchi is like a person with wings on their back, I also have wings but unlike them I can retraced mine into my back.  

Daddy is the only Marfurry in the family aside from me. Marfurry are a species that are a lot similar to cats. They have tails and ears that look like a cats, they also have the sight of a cat as well. Dads tail and ears are the color of pure white snow and are so soft too, his hair is also white and he has grey eyes. Mummy has dark purple eyes and light brown hair her wings are different browns like an eagle. Chi Chi has white hair like me but, sapphire blue eyes and wings that are white at his back changing shades till going to black at the tips.

“Chi Chi” I called as I walked into his room “daddy says to clean your room before dinner, I have to clean mine as well.” I said while giving him my biggest teeth flashing smile.

“Ok Shiva, did you want some help with your room there isn’t much to clean in my room so it’ll only take me a minute?” He replied with a small smile on his face. I don’t know why but when he smiles it never reaches his eyes and he never smiles with his teeth, I’ve asked him about it but he just waves me off.