Fun and Games (Chap 8)

Disclaimer- I don't own Bleach just my lovely Ocs

Warning- there is some graphical scenes (child abuse & sex/lemon) Wat ever you wanna call it Hey everyone well this chapter is mainly about Akahana so I hope you like it please let me know if its bad and ill try n modify it or just delete it im a bit iffy about it so yer. On with the show ^_^

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Grimmjows POV

After she packed her belongings we were about to leave when I herd a noise in the other room, kitchen I'm guessing. I was slowly sneaking up to the entrance when yet again she waltzes in there without a care in the world. (If they don't kill this girl I swear I might.) As she turned the lights on there was nothing there well there was a note on the counter but that was the only thing in the room.

I mean there weren't any dishes (dirty or clean), no food either just the oven, counters and fridge. She picked up the letter and put it in her bag walking out turning the lights off as she went. I followed her to stopping in the lounge room, looking down to the small lightly varnished coffee table where a small tv sat with an Xbox underneath and games on the floor around it. A medium sized rug was in the middle of the room and a blue bean bag was against the right wall.

"Is all this yours?" I asked pointing to the gaming console and games.

"Hmm? Oh yes it looks like my stuff is all that's left. Umm, First I need to look for a place to store all my furniture, so it looks like I'll be looking for a new place. We will have to come back so I can pack everything else up, if that's ok with you? You've already done so much for me I really don't want you to go out of your way, especially for someone you hate. But I need to ask a big favor, could I stay at your appartment until I find a place?" She asked in a small sad tone as she tried smiling to me but couldnt hide her nervousness, by scratching the back of her neck shifting from one foot to the other.

I snorted at her wrapping my right arm around her shoulders pulling her close as I smiled down at her replying smugly. "Hey kid i never said i hatd you. But you know you'll be staying with me for a couple of weeks even if you didnt want to, orders are orders." I smiled down at her hoping she would snap out of her depressing mood. She startled me as she twisted under my arm and wrapped he arms around me waist, placing her forhead against my collar bone. I found my arms reacting on there own as they wrapped around her pulling her as close as I could, resting my chin on her head taking a deep sniff (Theres that delecious white chocolate and cherry scent Im finding myself addicted to.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Going back 4 days

Akahanas POV

"MY NAME IS AKAHANA ORINA! We have met practically every time you and HER have." I yelled at the idiotic man, Grimmjow. He just looked at me with a bord expression planted across his face before he turned to Yammy ordering him to grab me. When they started to argue, taking that opportunity to sneak away to my man waiting at the secret exit. I was comlpeatly exhausted I really was not expecting her to be awake, I figured it would be easy. All I had to do was watch and wait for him to leave then walk in and take her, as easy as 1, 2, 3 but no nothings that easy. I used alot of my spiritual pressure just to capture her and then HE just waltzes out and takes her, no one has ever been able to break through my giant rose. But he makes it look like a child breaking into a candy bar. It took me 5 years to craft and maipulate my spiritual pressure into the small rose petals, another 2 years to manipulate them to attach to who ever I wanted without hurting them. The next 4 years I spent manipulating the petals to form the giant rose cage, I'm still trying to reduce the amount of spiritual pressure required for it. I stumbled towards Ulquiorras back door sliding it open as I fell out it, I cringed awaiting the hard impact with the ground only it never came.