Fun and Games (Chap 9)

Chapter 9-Unconcious again

Disclaimer- I don't own Bleach just my awesome Ocs, enjoy chapter 9 ^_^ hopfully my next chapter will be more funnyO.o Hopefully.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Grimmjows POV

She startled me as she twisted under my arm and wrapped he arms around me waist, placing her forhead against my collar bone. I found my arms reacting on there own as they wrapped around her pulling her as close as I could, resting my chin on her head. I felt her body start to shake and I felt my chest starting to get wet, was she crying? I looked down at her seeing her clutching at my jacket, I slowly and softly picked her up and took her to her bedroom. I tried placing her on her bed but she just kept clutching at my jacket, I was unsure of what I should do.

No one has ever cried in front of me and I've never had to comfort anyone either. So when I sat on the bed with her I suprised us both, but she was the first to recover. She nuggeled as close as she could (which was practicly ontop of me) again I was confused on what I sould do. I wrapped my left arm around her waist while I slowly strocked over her cat ears down her head and down to her mid back, before starting at her ears again.

I listened to her crying slow to very soft sobs then her sobs changed into purring. I felt my face heating up and that feeling of butterflies in the pit of my stomach intensified as her purring got louder. I had to get up amd do something before I took advantage of her in this state, dont get me wrong I really want her but never like this. I love the fiery spirit she has, specialy the small fights we have although most of the time we end up falling over each other (literally). I got up softly hoping not to waken the know sleeping Marchi.

Wandering around I was at a loss of what to do when an idea hit me, walking out closing the door softly behind me I stared towards town hoping they where still open. Smirking as I walked back towards her appartment with arms full of cardboard boxes and a roll of tape. I was only down the hallway when I almost ran right into the lazy (primera/ first) espada 'Starrk' and his other half 'Lilynette'. I stepped to the side when the mischievous little espada stood in front of me.

"What's with the boxes you moving?" she asked. I watched as Starrk stopped and stood looked at me as if awaiting my answer aswell. (never thought he would care.)

"Not me. I'm going to start packing up Shivas stuff for her, she doesn't seem to be having a good week. She'll be staying with me for a couple weeks until she finds another place, but I've rented a container for her other furniture. You offering to help, there isn't much?" I asked a little hopeful.

"Hmm, why is Shiva moving?" Starrk asked turning to face me fully.

"Well I'm not to sure why. But I'm assuming it's because of that other girl, so you in? I'd really appreciate it if you could help with the big furniture." I tried roping him in.

"Ha. Ok I'll help you move the big stuff only. But it's for Shiva only." He stated.

"Where is she anyways?" Lilynette asked bouncing around.

"Asleep well she was an hour ago. I hope she still is. Ha ha" I said the last part nervously as I scratched the back of head. She was still asleep but seemed to be having a bad dream, both Starrk and Lilynette came in watchin her. I turned to them asking what I should do, getting a shrug of the shoulders by Starrk before he walkd out of the room and a concerned look from Lilynette. She suggested that I should comfort her, again I was stumped on what to do. I shrugged looking to the small espada asking what I should do, she just looked at me and shook her head.

"Just do what you think she would like, you know something that relaxes her" She said as she walked out of the room. I leaned over just looking at her I quickly had to step back a little as she started realy tossing and turning.