Fun and Games (Chap 19)

Chapter 19-Training

Disclaimer- I don't own Bleach just the oc's

Yup that's right people chapter 19...can you believe it? I seriously hope my story is entertaining I've tried my best and im really sorry for the latness but here it is so enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shivas POV

"It doesn't matter who I am. Just help me get back to city and I'll be out of your lifes." I stated looked back down to the girl.

"Naww, but such a lovely lady such as yourself shouldn't be in such a hurry to leave." Shinji jumped at me, as if he didn't just get hit in the face.

"Yer what Dumbass said! Stay we can teach you how to control the hollow." The girl whose name I still didn't know said.

"Fine, you win I'll stay and train with you guys but only for a little while. Ok?" I asked, receiving a quick node from both of them.

"Yay, know we can introduce you to everyone else." Shinji said excitedly as he started to drag my off in another direction. He seemed to drag me this way and that I soon lost track of my way around this factory/shed building. Soon enough I found myself being dragged down some stairs by Shinji and getting kicked by the girl when I wasn't going fast enough.

"So this is our base of operation and well off to the right there is our separate rooms"

"umm, ok how many of you are there?"

"quite a few actually. Over there is Lisa and Mashiro"Shinji said pointing to two ladies sitting on the ground reading some magazines. When the girl but in dragging me towards some guy punching a big punching bag.

"And this guy is Kensei and the big guy over there..." Pointing to a huge guy with pink hair "is Hachigen"

"Oh and those two fighting are Love and Rojuro, of cause you know me the most important person of this group Shinji. Oh I don't even think you where introduced to that little Snaggeltooth over there, well her name is really not important but it's Hiyori just so you know."

SLAP! SMACK!

Came verious smacking sounds followed by 'ouch' or 'oww' and Shinjis whines. I started giggling again before I could stop myself.

"HEY! You are yet to introduce yourself to us yet!" Hiyori yelld pointing to me. I realized that I hadn't introduced myself yet, that's when I noticed everybody had started to crowd around me.

"Oh, ah well my name is...Shiva Silvermist. Nice to meet you all." I said with my most inercent smile.  

1 Month Later

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Grimmjows POV

Ok so it's been a month, hopfully know he will send me on a mission to the world of the living. I have finally gained his trust again, but he has ordered me to come and witness the creation of the new arrancar.

I walked into the room where he created new arrancar and realized I was the last to arrive. Since I lost my rank to that little shit, I've been stuck doing all these pointless missions...waist of my time. (Not exactly the thing I really wanted but it's getting me closer to what I did want. I think? Or rather hoped!

I have never lost my original focus, and it hasn't changed at all.)

"Ah, Grimmjow know that your here we can start."Aizen said.