Fun and Games (Chap 10)

Chapter 10- Again!

Disclaimer- I don't own Bleach just the oc's ^_^ Woohoo chapter 10 double digits. I hope you like it. On withthe show... I mean story...yer  >,<

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Grimmjows POV

Well thank god! He said she'll be fine, aslong as she doesn't hit her head again. Argg! I sighed deeply. This girl is so troublesome, and yet I can't help but fall for her every time I see her. Smirking down at her when my smirk turned into a growl, that stupid panther was still here. I stood by the bed glaring while I growled at the big black cat resting its head on her chest as it layed next to her. It looked up at me and I swear I could hear it laughing, then it started purring and  rested its head back on her chest.

Maybe I was a little jealous that he got to sleep on her chest (those big beautiful...Oh Yes I was extremely jealous) I shook my head noticing I was actually drooling.  I sighed deeply again.

"You win. This time, but you watch she will be mine. Maybe" I said to the cat, who again only smirked at me, again. I grabbed the blanket and pulled it over her, before bending down and kissing her softly on the lips. I smirked at the cat only to see him smiling at me, (dumb cat. What game is he playing?) I grabbed a blanket out of the cupboard and walked to the couch. I made myself comfitable on the couch, closed my eyes only to open them five minutes later, sighing heavily I got up throwing the blanket back on the couch.

Great! Know I can't sleep. I stormed into the kitchen putting the kettle on about to storm out, but settled for walking as quietly down to the bathroom. I picked all the dirty washing up when I noticed her clothes were still there, I've seen her jacket so I just threw it with everything else. I must admit I have never seen her without her jacket on, well untill a couple days ago when she ran into me (literally) at the hot springs. Then even less clothing when she came out of the shower. Blinking a couple of times (if I thought about that I'd start to drewl, that'll be embarrassing), looking down I realised I was holding a white skirt (pleaded I think? Don't ask me how am I ment to know these things. I am a guy after all). I sighed loudly as I noticed it had a beld still on it I grabbed the black cat head buckle and slowly pulled, watching as the royal purple leather like material slid slowly out of the loops on the skirt. I put the belt over the towel rail and threw the skirt into the bag with the other laundry. Picking her shirt up I noticed the material was alot thiner then everything else, it was a plain white thin strapped (I don't know, what they call it 'spaghetti strps' idk something like that). I liked the feel of it but again nothing to special, throwing it in with everything else. When something cought my eye, her under garments. I licked my lips as I reached gabbing the two colourful items.

I picked up was an under wire royal purple padded bra covered in blue lace and matching purple lace boy legs. (they were really soft) I could feel myself getting hard just thinking about her in then, I shook my head again of these dangerous thoughts and threw them into the dirty laundry bag aswell. I walked into the laundromat noticing that there was only one other guy there, I nodded to him as I walked past and he nodded back. I filled a couple washing machines, thinking if I should change the settings for her under garmets. (I really didn't want to wreck them, yet) I smirked, I want to see her in them first, looking over to the other guy wondering if he would know whether or not if I could wagarments normally.

Shaking my head I put some washing powder in shut the lid and turned the dial to normal wash. I hated doing the washing it's so boring,  nothing to do but sit around and wait for the clothes to finish then throw them in the dryer and wait again. I growled walked over to the chairs and sat down slouching when I noticed the other guy was watching me, a little to closely for my comfort.