Fun and Games (Chap 4)

Chapter 4- Pain in the ass

Ok I present to you the fourth chapter... Unfortunately it is more serious then I wanted this story to be, he he. Well I hope you like it and I'm very sorry if Grimmy seems a little ocish. Lol well I enjoyed writing it so here it is. Oh u know disclaimer:- I don't own bleach blah blah only my ocs (Shiva and Akahana)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shivas POV

Throughout our bath I couldn't help but feel as if we were being watched but I couldn't locate where the pervert was. It was really getting on my nerves for some reason (I know I haven't got the best looking body like Aka however I felt as if the persons eyes were glued on me. Normaly i wouldn't mind but for some reason this was unsettling.) Looking over at my bestfriend with her beautiful rose red hair all pinned up at the moment but is usally worn flowing down past her shoulders. Unlike my hair hers has beautiful natural curls with her side fringe covering her left eye, not that she realy opened her eyes (like Gin, always closed and smiling. Pisses me off sometimes.)

However I have seen her eyes opened a couple of times and they are the colour of white snow, an unusual colour, maybe that's why she keeps them closed most the time. Unlike my body hers hasn't got so many curves, I guess if I had to described the shape hers would be a heart shape whereas mine would be an hour glass. She wears white short shorts and a long sleve jacket that stops just under her bum. She also wore a small red corset type thing that had five small black belts weaving in an out doing up at the front, and big red boots that go up to her mid thighs. Akahana either didn't notice it or she was ignoring it, nor did she say any thing about my behaviour. Considering I would usually walk around without a care in the world (you see I actually liked my body even though it wasn't skinny like Akas) but today I felt as if I was acting shyly. Once in the changing room the feeling went away, making my body relax, just a little. I stormed out of the building only to run into someone however being in the pissed off mood I was in  we both when flying across the ground. I felt someone's strong arms were around me, as my head lied on his bare chest, for some reason I felt at ease. (almost safe, almost!)

I realised I was still lying ontop of this person, I went to get up only to fall and almost collide my head with his. I herd him grunt as I sharply inhaled as pain coursed throughout my entire body, my head was pounding. Reflexively I placed my left hand to the right of his head as I grabbed my head with my right hand and squeezed my eyes close, concentrating only on my breathing rather then the pain. I squealed as I opened my eyes to a pair of light blue eyes staring  back at me. I sat up slowly as to not worsen my pounding head more, hissing as  I held my head again. I managed to shift my weight a little before I felt my cheeks heat up. I could feel his hardening member press against my ass and froze. Shock, anxiety then anger course through my body. Looking up I screamed not even register that he also had tomato red cheeks.

"YOU PERVERT! How dare you." I screamed as I ran away covering my face from embarrassment, temporarily forgetting my huge ass migraine. Stopping around a random corner into an allyway before feeling as if I ran smack bang into a brick wall. I fell to my knees with my head in my hands, this surely couldn't have been just from running into Grimmjow right? Before I could think any more I blacked out falling on my face thinking (that is really going to hurt when I wake up, if I wake up.)   

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Grimmjows POV

I was walking along the street after eating out whenout of now where SHE ran right into me. Sending us both flying to the floor, I wrapped my armsn around her...instinctively of cause I would never want to touch her. Would I? (eww he'll no that is totally gross) I only didn't'want her to get hurt and start blaming me for her stupidity. I got up dusted my pants off before hearing the familiar female... Annoying female voice in my head.