Chapter 1

Jason McCann:

I'm watching her walking out from school with her group of friends. She's wearing a simple black tank top with a white stud jacket and shorts. She's fooling around which made her friends laugh. A moment later, I see a guy wrap his arms around his waist. She smiles really big and pecks his lips. I could feel jealousy inside me. That guy is her boyfriend, Caleb, and they have been dating for a year. I wish I was that guy, cause I've been in love with her since the day I saw her. And the worst thing, that guy is actually a really nice guy.

I see her say goodbye to her friends and walk hand in hand with that guy, I refuse to say his name. They walk to her boyfriend's car, get in and drive off. I'm following right behind them until he drops her off at her house. It took a while for him to get off his car before heading to her house and waving goodbye.

If you're wondering why I was following her way back home I'm planning to kidnap her tonight. I couldn't stand her not being mine and that she belongs to that guy. It hurts me so bad, I take out my phone and text her: See you tonight babe. ;)

Emma Carters:

I walk inside my house as soon as Caleb's car drives away. I unlock the door and greeted by my dog, Snow. I pick him up and walk to the sofas. I put Snow down and walk to the kitchen to grab some food. I grab a bag of chips and walk back to the living room. I take Snow in my arms with a bag of chips and my backpack on my right shoulder as I walk to my room.

I am in the middle of watching YouTube videos, laughing like a retard, when my phone rings. 1 text message. I hope it's not from him again. And with my luck, it's him again. I read the text repeatedly before I drop the phone on the carpet . This time the text was much more worst than before. See you tonight babe. ;)

Jason McCann:

It's around 11:00 pm and I know it's about that time. I'd get to her now. It's my only chance since her parents are out of town. I slowly climb to her balcony, and try to open the glass door without making any sounds, cause if I don't, I bet her dog's gonna bark. After I open it, I slowly walk to her wardrobe to pack her clothes including the 'girls' stuff into her suitcase , then pick up her brown teddy bear , that she loves a lot, at the end of her bed. I put all her stuff in her car before slowing lifting her up bridal style. Luckily, she's a heavy sleeper.

I carefully turn the knob, trying not to make any sounds. I walk slowly down the stairs and head to my car. I put her inside my car before I walk back to her house and put the letter I wrote earlier, which I also faked it with her handwriting, on the table. It wrote:

Dear Mom and Dad,

I won't be home for a while and I can't tell you where I am. But don't worry, I'll be fine. Don't tell any cops and contact me cause I'm alright and I promise I'll come back when I have time. Sorry I can't tell you directly. I love you.

After that, I lock the main door and head to my car. I look at Emma once more and peck her forehead and head. I really hope that she's going to love me now.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keep Or Delete?

Comment Please.