Chapter 25

Jason McCann

Today is the best day ever. I finally get Emma to be my girl and only mine, well, not officially cause I haven't ask her, again. We're currently laying on the carpet with her head on my shoulder after we finished dinner. I couldn't help but smile at her as she stares at the starry sky. She finally notices that I'm starring at her and smiles at me. How can I be so lucky? 

"Well, I think you should ask your lucky charm not me." I hear she says then slightly giggles. I think I accidentally said it out loud. "Good, you finally noticed." I hear she says again.

"I can't believe I embarrassed myself in front of you." I say. Emma stares at me with sparks in her eyes, or maybe I just imagine it? Oh forget it, I still she's cute in every way possible. 

"You're so cute when you blush!" Emma exclaims excitedly as she pinches my cheek which must be redder that it already are. "Awe, it's getting redder." She coos then pokes my cheek repeatedly. 

"What? I'm not cute! I'm hot!" I exclaim, but she doesn't even pay any attention to whatever I said. "Emma." I whine dragging the a, but she just ignores me and keep poking my cheek. "That's it!" I exclaim then pull her below me as she shrieks and I just smirk at her. Her eyes widen knowing what I'm about to do and before she has a chance to run, I start tickling her. 

  "J-Jason! S-stop!" She manages to say between the laughter. I ignore her and keep tickling her. "J-Jase, stop i-it!" 

"I will if you say Jason is the hottest person in the planet!" She shakes her head no and keep laughing. "I guess I'll just keep tickling you then." I smirk. 

 "Fine. Fine! Jason Andrew McCann is the hottest person in the planet!" She yells loudly then I stop tickling her. She pouts at me before turns it into a smirk. "I take back my words." She says evilly then run away. I chuckle and shake my head at her before start running after her. 

"You know and everybody knows that I'm way faster than you!" I scream dragging 'y' from way as I chase not too far behind her. I know I can just run a little faster then I could catch her, but I don't want to. After I feel like she's too far from me, I run faster and catch her within a minute. "Got you." I whisper in her ears and giving some kisses on her neck which make her shiver. 

 I turn her around so that she's facing me. I close my eyes and slowly lean in as she does the same. When our lips meet, I feel sparks, bombs, grenade and everything I could possibly feel. I love her, so freaking much. I smile between the kiss then slowly deepen the kiss and surprisingly, Emma does too. We practically make out for a moment before Emma pulls away and places her forehead against mine. 

"I love you." I whisper softly then peck her lips. 

 "I love you too." She whispers back as soon as our lips separate. 

Emma Carters

"Emma look!" Jason says as he points at the sky. I look up and see lots of fireworks are cracking. I smile in adoration of how beautiful they are; it's colourful and each of them have different pattern. I really enjoy this moment right now; to be in Jason's arm as we're watching fireworks at beach. I couldn't imagine anything better than this. 

 A moment later, the fireworks stop cracking. I let out sigh then when I'm about to turn around and walk away, Jason holds me tightly and still keep his gaze at the sky. I raise my eyebrow in confusion but copying his action. I just look at the sky and see nothing but stars. I'm going to open my mouth to ask his what is he staring at but my question is being answered. I hear a loud cracking voice indicating there's more fireworks, but this time it's not just the normal fireworks I just saw. Instead of having the normal fireworks we use to see, this time it has words on it. 

Emma, will you be my girlfriend?

 I stare in shock. I really don't know how to react. I'm totally speechless and freeze right in the place I'm standing. This is probably the sweetest and the most amazing thing that anyone ever do to me. When my brain can finally works, I turn to face Jason who has nervous smile on his face. 

  "So, what is your answer? Yes or no? Either way, it's okay. I un-" He talks too much. So instead of answer him, I just place my lips into his and kiss him softly. 

"Is that answer your question?" I say after we pull away. 

 "Not really. But it will if you kiss me again." Jason says cheekily then pulls me for another kiss.     

▲▼▲

I wake to the feeling someone's watching me. I open my eyes and directly see Jason's smiley face. I blink a few times until I can adjust to the bright sun light. Whoever open the freaking curtain, I hate her/him already. I look around and see Jason is still staring at me with smile on his face. 

"What are you doing? Being Edward Cullen?" I ask with raspy voice. 

Jason chuckles and shakes his head with a grin on his face. That boy. "Come on. I think the guys are already downstairs. I hope they left some breakfast for us." Jason says then drags me out of bed. I lazily get up and follow Jason behind. What time is it? I'm still so freaking sleepy. Blame Jason who took us home around two in the morning. 

  "Morning love birds." Alex greets when he sees us. He's wearing an purple apron with a spatula in his right hand. He looks so funny with those things on. "Emma Carters, I demand you to take back those words." He demands playfully while moving his spatula like a mad woman. I think I accidentally said it out and he heard me. 

 Everyone laughs and shakes their heads at Alex's childishness. "No! And how old are you Alex? I still wonder how can you be a leader in Miami." I say as I shake my head. 

Alex playfully drops his spatula and puts his hands in front of his heart. "It hurts Emma." He gasps. I just shake my head at him and take a sit between Jason and Nick. I don't know why, but I can feel the tension between both of them and don't forget the disapprove look Ryan gives me. I shot Ryan a what-did-I-do? look back but he just shakes his head and continues eating his breakfast. 

  What the hell is happening? 

-----------------------------------------------------------