Chapter 17

Jason McCann

"So, what you're trying to say was there is someone out there who's planning to kidnap Emma and threaten us?" Alex asks, unbelievable. 

I nod. "That's why I need Nick to track down the CCTV at the mall, the exactly time when Emma was about to go to the restroom." I say then turn my head toward Nick. "You know how to do that right?" I ask.

 "Yeah. I think I'm going to start now." Nick says then gets up and walks to his room. 

 When I'm about to speak, I see Emma enters the living room withe her brown teddy bear and rubbing her eyes which I assume she just got up. She looks so cute. "Morning." Emma greets sleepily as she hugs her bear tightly.  

"Come here babe." I smile at her and patting on my lap, giving her a hint to sit on my lap. She slowly walks over toward me and sits next to me. I shake my head and pull her into my laps. "You look so cute." I whisper and peck her soft cheek. 

"Awe, look at those love birds. So cute. I wish I had a girlfriend now." Alex fakes pouts which makes Emma and I blush while the others laugh. 

▲▼▲

"The dude that threatened Emma was Jackson Vins. He's the leader of the second best gang. He's been planning on taking us down and be the best gang in the world. His plan is to kidnap Emma and make you surrender and give up on this whole gang." Nick informs then typing something on his laptop. "Oh, and one more thing. He also has a plan to kill Jason for revenge." What?

"Why?" Adam asks as he reads my mind. 

"Because Jason kills the only family member he had last. And if you can't guess, it's Samuel, Jackson's cousin." Nick explains. 

Five of us sit there, shock written down on our faces. Samuel as in that bastard that owed me money? That we killed a few weeks back? Oh god. I never thought that sick bastard is actually Jackson's cousin. 

"Who's Samuel?" Emma suddenly asks out of blue. Holy crap! I totally forget she's here. Emma insists that she wants to know who's the creepy men that had threatened her. Trust me, I want to disobey that but then she gives me those puppy eyes that I can't resist. 

  "Remember we have mission a few weeks back and you've to stay with Nick?" I ask. She thinks for it for a moment before nods. "Well, that bas- I mean dude owed me money and we'd a mission on getting the money back. But since he can't pay me back, I killed him." I explains. Emma flinches when I say kill. 

"Don't worry Em, I believe Jason won't kill you. He may had hit you a few times, but he totally can't stand seeing you're not with him." Ryan assures her. I look over at Ryan and mouth 'thank you'.

"Anything else Nick?" I ask him. Nick shakes his head no and type something on his laptop with a serious look. "Alright. Now it's the time for plans." I announce. Right now, everyone's eyes are on me.   

"Adam, I need you to call all of the gang members I have in this state or maybe nearby state too. Chaz, Ryan, I need you two to check the storage of our weapons and bombs. Nick, I need you to track where's Jackson and his gang currently at right now. Alex, I need you to active the whole security in this house. And Emma, I need you to come with me. Got it everyone?" I demand. Everyone nods. "Now move!" Everyone starts running different direction, except Nick that's keep on typing something. 

"Emma, listen to me carefully okay? I need you learn a few self-defense. They can be anywhere right now and they can come any minute. So please listen carefully okay?" I tell her. She nods slowly. I start to teach her a few moves that's not too dangerous, like a few kicking, punching, and some other self-defenses.    

"Now is the most important part. I need you to stay strong. Don't cry or they will think you're weak. Please try your hardest even if you're really scare. And when they're about to do something bad to you, use the move that I taught you earlier. And here." I hand her a gun. 

 "W-What? No." Emma gives it back to me. 

"Emma, please. Just in case something bad happen." I plead.

        She sighs and gives in. "Fine."

"Jason, I called them and they're on the way right now. Johnson with his members might be a little late since they have a mission to handle right now." Adam informs. 

A few minutes later, Ryan and Chaz come out and hand us our weapons. "This is just some of the weapons. The rest including bombs are in the room." Ryan says. 

  "Guys, they're here." Alex inform as he opens the door. 

"Good, now start with the next plan." I announce. 

"Wait!" Nick suddenly yells out of nowhere which makes all of us look at him. He tears his eyes from the laptop and look as us. And when he's about to say something, I hear a loud bang. 

 "Well, well, well. Look what we got here." 

Jackson.

-----------------------------------------