Chapter 7

Jason McCann :

I walk to our room, lock it behind before walking to our bed and put Emma down. I try to kiss her but she keeps on struggling to move away but I grip her stronger. "Emma, stop moving." I snap. She stop moving after I snap at her. I can see tears slowly running down her cheek. 

"Stop crying." I tell her as I sit up and pull Emma to sit on my lap. She ignores me and keep on crying. I wipe tears that are streaming down her soft cheek. "Don't worry, I won't do it if you're not ready." I say which make her shocks.

"W-what?" She asks confusedly. 

"I don't wanna scare you and make you leave me." I answer truthfully. It's true, I don't want Emma to leave me. I love her way too much to let her go. "I've lost enough people I love, I don't want to lost you." 

She stay silence when I tell her that with blank expression on her face. I wave my hand in front of her face. "Emma?" Still no move. "Hello? Earth to Emma." I wave my hand in front of her face again. 

 "Um, yeah, what?"

 "Are you okay? You seem to zone out." I ask her.

She nods. "I'm alright. Just thinking." She says convincing me, but I fell that's not the exact reason. 

When I'm about to ask her to spill what's on her mind, my phone rings. I groan and pick my phone up and look the ID.Johnson. What happen how? "Hello?" 

 "McCann, we have problem. Remember Samuel the leader of Red Blood?" Johnson, one of my gang member, asks. I mumble 'yes' and ask him to continue. "He hasn't pay the money you ask a month ago." He informs that's when my blood boils. What? That prick hasn't pay the money he lent? He's going to get it. 

 "Alright. I'll come to the place we usually hang. I'll be there in 5 minutes with the gang. Bring more people." I say then hang up. I hold my phone tightly in my hand. No one. I mean no one can owe Jason McCann money! That asshole gonna get it today if he doesn't pay back today.

 "Jason, you okay?" I hear an angelic voice says. I turn around and see Emma sitting there with concern written down her face. 

I nod. "I've a problem that I've to solve today so I'm going out. Don't try to escape okay?" I look at her sternly as she nods scarily. I hate when she looks like that, it makes feel me so bad. But I have no choice. I don't want her going back to that prick, as if her ex-boyfriend. 

 "I don't fully trust you so I'll tell Nick to accompany you." I tell her then grab her tiny hand in mine and drag her downstairs. "Come on."

"Meeting! Living room! NOW!" I yell as I reach the last step. 

 Ryan, Chaz, Adam and Nick come to the living room as soon as I inform them. I look at Emma for a minute and say, "Can you wait me at the kitchen until I tel you com out?" Emma nods. "And no eavesdropping. If I find out that you eavesdropping, you don't wanna happen next, got it?" Emma nods scarily then walks to the kitchen. 

After I know that Emma is gone from sight, I start the meeting. "So, I just got a call from Johnson. He told me that Samuel, the leader from Red Blood, has owed me money and hasn't pay it back, so we have to get the money back tonight or he's dead. We're using the same plan as the last mission." I tell them and they nod. 

"But Jason, who gonna look after Emma?" Ryan asks. 

"Nick." I simply say and look at Nick. "Can you do that?" I ask. He nods. "Good. But that will be several rules. First, don't you fucking dare to touch her, touch her especially harm her you're dead. Second, don't let her run away or help her run away or maybe both of you run away. I'll search for you two and you know the consequences. Got it?"  

"Got it McCann, I won't harm your girl." Nick replies. 

"Good. Now prepare for the mission and call Johnson and some from the gang for this mission, I know Red Blood got many gang members. I want to talk to Emma before we're leaving. Nick come with me." I inform as they nod and split over to do the command from me. 

I walk over the kitchen and see Emma sitting on the island with an apple in her hand. When she's about to take another bite of her apple, I cough. She snaps her attention from the apple to me. Her face looks pale and put the apple down. "I-I'm sorry for eating that apple. It looks so yummy and I'm hungry." She trails off and looks down. I chuckle and walk over to her. 

 "I'm not mad. I just wanna tell you that I'm leaving in 10 minutes and tell you that Nick gonna accompany you tonight until I get back." I tell her and peck her cheek. 

"McCann! We gotta go!" I heard Adam yells. I yell back 'okay' and look at Emma and Nick. 

"Listen carefully both of you, Nick you've to remember what I told you earlier and Emma don't you dare to try to run away, got it?" I say sternly. They nod. 

"Good. I gotta go now. Remember what I told you." I say then walk to the door. I hope both of them listen to what I tell them.

----------------------------------

Double Update Today!