Chapter 26

Jason McCann

 I wake up the next morning to someone's loud screaming, luckily Emma is a quite heavy sleeper or the person will get it for waking her up. I check the clock and it shows it's only 10AM in the morning. I groan but not too loud cause I don't want to wake Emma up. Whoever that person is will definitely receive a punch in the face. I get up from the bed and follow the screaming voice. The screaming is coming from Nick's room. When I'm about to open his door and yell at him to shut up, I hear him say Emma's name. Curiosity take over me so I stand in front of his door and eavesdropping. 

"Are you f-cking crazy?! I can't do that! Both Jason and Emma are my friends!" Nick yells. What the f-ck is going on?  It's silence for a moment before Nick yells again, "You're right! So what?! That doesn't mean I can do that! I don't f-cking care who the fuck you are!" Who is he talking with? "You wouldn't dare to do that! I will kill you if you touch her!" I can sense anger in his voice. "Fine! I'll do it, but if you f-cking touch her, I'll definitely kill you! Got it?!" After that I hear loud crashes. I seriously need to know what the f-ck happen. 

 I open the door and barge in. "I can heard your screaming from my room. What happened?" I ask as calm as I can. 

 "None of your f-cking business!" Nick spats. 

That totally makes my blood boils. I try my hardest to control it but he just has to get in my nerves. I walk over to him and pin him against the wall. "Listen here. Just because you're my best friend doesn't mean I can't kill you. I'm the leader of this gang, I do whatever I want! When I ask you what happened answer me politely and never ever snaps at me. I don't give a shit if you're mad or not, just respect me! Got it?!" I snap. He just nods with fear written down his face. I let him go harshly which makes him fall on the floor.

  I walk out from Nick's room and meet Ryan who happens to hear the whole conversation. "I don't know what happened to him, but I know something's wrong." Ryan states. "Did he tell you what happened?" 

 "If I stay there one more minute, he's dead right now. Why don't you go and ask him yourself? I couldn't stand him right now." I say. Ryan just nods and walks into Nick's room. I have to find out who's on the phone and what the person wants. 

 I walk back to Emma's and I room, and open the curtain. I see her sleeping peacefully while hugging her pillow. I smile at the view. I really don't know what will I do if I lose her. I pick up Snowflake which is walking around in her cage. I still don't get it why Emma loves rabbits and dogs so much, but I find out it's cute. I place Snowflake down then laying on bed and watching Emma sleeps. I remove a strand of her hair behind her ear and kiss her forehead lightly. I see her slightly moves before open her eyes and blinking a few times. I look at her with smile on my face.

   "What are you doing? Being Edward Cullen?" She asks with her morning voice, I find out it's cute and hot at the same time. 

I chuckle and shake my head. "Come on. I think the guys are already downstairs. I hope they left some breakfast for us." I say then drag her out of bed. She lazily gets up from bed and following me behind. I don't blame her for being so sleepy.  

    "Morning love birds." Alex greets when he sees us. Between Alex and I, only Alex knows how to cook and he used to cook a lot for us, but never in my life I see him wearing an apron while cooking. I know Alex will kill me if I say this, but he looks so damn funny and girly.  

"He looks so funny with those things on." Emma mumbles under her breath. I stifle a laugh under my breath. She definitely reads my mind.  

  "Emma Carters, I demand you to take back those words." Alex demands playfully while moving his spatula like a mad woman. Wow, how can he heard that? 

  Everyone laughs and shakes their head at Alex's childishness. "No! And how old are you Alex? I still wonder how can you be a leader in Miami." Emma says. 

Alex playfully drops his spatula and puts his hands in front of his heart. "It hurts Emma." He gasps. To be honest I wonder the same thing too. I take a sit next to Chaz who's too busy eating to care. Then I feel Emma takes a sit next to me and Nick. Since when he sits there? And why Emma has to take a sit next to Nick? It's silence for a moment except Alex's singing while cooking until I decide to break it. 

 "Ryan, can I talk to you after this?" I ask Ryan who's sitting across from Emma. Ryan nods.  

▲▼▲

"Do you know what happened to Nick?" I whisper ask. We're currently in my work room talking about Nick and his conversation earlier. I know something must be wrong and the 'something' must include Emma and I.

 Ryan sighs and shakes his head. "He won't tell me," Ryan starts. "but he does say something." I give a look that means continue. "He told me he can't tell anyone or something bad will happen." Ryan finishes. 

  "Something bad? What's that suppose to mean?" I ask, raising an eyebrow. 

Ryan shrugs. "I don't know, but I have a feeling that has something that include you and Emma." Ryan tells. I nod and tell him that's what exactly I thought too. 

"We need to find out, without Nick or Emma knowing."  

Unknown

"Boss, we found out where Jason and his gangs currently is, that include Nick." One of my gang says. I nod and smile in satisfied. I promise I'll get you back McCann. I'll get everything that's important to you. After what you did, it's time for revenge.