Chapter 19

Third Person

Johnson and some people from the gang come through the back door with guns in their hand. Johnson points his gun towards Jackson and yells, "Put the gun down Vins!" Jackson darkly chuckles and keep holding the gun.

"Why should I? You want to shoot me? Just do it." Jackson smirks. "Boys, use plan B." He simply tells his gang members. One of Jackson's gang member give a sign to the rest to get in. It's about fifty people who come in from different angle. Some from door, some from windows.

 "Two of you take that girl to the van, while I handle these idiots." Jackson demands. 

Jason's frozen at the moment, completely have no idea what to do. Jackson who's currently pointing his gun to him, going to shoot him if he move an inch, and at the same time, Emma is being kidnapped. 

"Jason! Use plan B!" Alex suddenly yells as he pulls the trigger and start shooting, so do the others. 

Jason hears it and pretends to fall down, telling Jackson that he surrender. "What are you going to do now McCann? You're losing." Jackson says. Jason slowly takes out his pocket knife. "Maybe you have your gang winning fighting against mine, but I have your girl with me. That's what I call winning." Jackson keep on talking. Without Jackson realizing it, Jason stabs it into Jackson's right leg. Jackson screams in pain and let his gun-- or Jason's go. Jason quickly grabs it and point it to Jackson.

 "Who's winning now, asshole?!" Jason smirks as the pulls the trigger. He shots Jackson directly in his left arm. 

"Even if you kill me now, you can't save your girl. She's with my brother now. There's one thing you should know. He kidnaps girls and rapes them." Jackson says. What? Brother? Jason asks himself. "If you wondering why I have brother, well, actually my brother is the one who owns this gang, I'm just his second hand. He wants to keep his identity unknown so-" Jason cuts him off by shoot him in the head. 

Jason McCann

He kidnaps girls and rapes them. That's what keep repeating on my mind. The thought makes me want to kill whoever Jackson's brother is. If he fucking rapes my girl, I'll kill him slowly and painfully. I quickly grab my car key and walk over to my car. 

 "Jason! Wait!" I hear someone yells. I ignore them and keep walking to my car. Wait? You want me to fucking wait? My girl is in danger and you want me to wait? Hell no.

"Jason hold on! We're coming with you!" The person yells again. I ignore it. "Jason! You practically need us to help you track where is he now! Stop being stubborn Jason!" 

I finally turn around and see them run toward me. "What about that bastard's gang member?" I ask them. "Aren't you suppose to kill them? I'll go get Emma myself." 

 "Don't worry. They're dead now. I left some people to take care of their dead bodies." Ryan confirms. 

I look around and see Johnson, Nick, Ryan, Alex, Liam and Adam. "Where's Chaz?" I ask them. 

   "He got shot in his leg and unable to come with us. Don't worry, I call the gang doctor to take care of them." Adam tells. 

 "Fine. Let's go get Emma and kill Jackson's brother." I demand.

▲▼▲

 "Nick, seriously where the fuck are them?" I ask angrily. I have driven for hours and see no sight or clue of Emma. Nick is trying to track them but keep failing so far. 

 "I can't track them Jason. They block it. I need password to get in which what I'm trying to do this past hours." Nick says as he keep his gaze on his laptop. 

 "Jason, maybe we should go home and get some rest. Today has been a hard day." Johnson suggests.

 "How am I suppose to get some rest when my girl is put there, in danger?!" I yell. 

"Jason, come on. You need to take a rest. We'll make plan about this. Nick is practically keep failing to tract them." Alex says. 

  "Fine." 

Third Person

"So boys, you got the girl?" The 'Boss' asks with a creepy smirk on his face. His 'boys' nod. "And my useless man I called my brother was dead too?" He asks, more like states. 

"Yeah, McCann killed him." One of the boys answers. 

 "That's great. Really great." He laughs darkly. "I finally can beat up McCann. He and his gang are so fucking dumb. He fucking believed when I said I was out for revenge for killing Sam, but the truth is I never cared for that dumb kid. Like I said, he's dumb." He talks as he walks around his work room, like there's no one there.

"And the other great news is, I have a new sex toy. I think she is great on bed. I heard she's a virgin, and that's a plus." He says with a creepy smirk on his face. "What do you think boys?" He turns his direction towards his boys. 

 "I think you did great boss." One of the boys replies. 

"I know. But now I need you two to teach the girl some lessons and rules, and I believe you know what I mean by rules, right boys?" The 'Boss' stares at the boys. 

"Yes boss." They salute.

"Great. Now go and teach the girl some rules. I'll be there soon." 

--------------------