Chapter 29

Emma Carters

I wake up to the huge headache. I groan and try to sit up. I look around and realize I'm not in my room. The room is dark and kind of creepy. I hate this place already. But the most important thing, where am I? Don't tell me I'm kidnapped again. This is the third time already. I take a deep breath before walking to the door and try open it. Of course it's locked. What do you expect from someone who kidnapped you. I slowly sit down on the floor because of the huge headache. I have no energy to even knock the door, my head hurts like hell. 

 I don't even remember how long I'm sitting on floor, holding my head, until someone walks in. Unfortunately, I'm sitting in the potion my back is resting on the door, that's why when the person opens the door, it hits my back hardly which makes me groan in pain. "I'm sorry. I don't know you're sitting behind the door." The person apologizes, certainly a male's voice. I couldn't bring myself looking up; firstly it's because of the light, secondly, I'm kinda scare of whoever the person is.

 "It's alright." I croak out. "And can I have a painkiller? Please?" I ask, kind of beg. I know it's weird to ask your kidnapper for a painkiller, but it's not like I care at the moment. Anyway, he seems pretty nice, I think?  

"Sure, just stay here. I'll be right back." The person replies then walks out. About two minutes later, he comes back with a pill in his hand and a glass of water. I mumble a soft thank you before put the pill into my mouth and gulp it with the water he gives me. 

I, or maybe we, stay there for quite a long time until the painkiller finally kicks in. "So what are you doing here? And who are you?" I break the silence as soon as my head isn't as hurt as before. 

"I'm here to check on you and move you to another room before boss returns for some bussiness. Boss order. I'm Mason by the way." Mason tells me. I just nod and tell him I'm Emma, but it seems like he knows my name already. "So come on, I need to move you to another room before she's back or.." Mason trails off. I look at him weirdly. 

 "Or what?" I ask.

"Nevermind. Just forget about it okay." Mason says. I just shrug and nod. 

On our way to 'another room', I decide to ask him a question that has been budging me. "You seem too nice to be a part of a gang. So I want you to answer me honestly, why are you here?" He seems tense up when I ask him. He doesn't reply and keep walking. "Just answer me, maybe I can help you? And I promise I won't tell anyone."

"I'm force to be here," Mason starts. Force?  "Boss threatens me if I didn't join this whole gang thing, my parents will be dead, so does my sister and I." Mason explains in a low tone. 

"It's alright. I have a feeling Jason is going to save me, hopefully, and when he does, I'll tell him not to kill you and let you return to your family. And hopefully, he'll listen to me." I assure him. His face seems to lit up. 

 "Really?! Thank you s-" He's cut of by a loud slams. I look at Mason who has a worry expression on his face. "Okay, listen here Emma, my boss is back. Before she left she told me not to be nice with you, so I will do what she told me so that she won't hurt any of us." Mason explains. I nod scarily. "Forgive me if I do something horrible." Mason apologizes. I just nod again.

Mason looks at me with an apologetic look before starts yelling, "Walk faster b-tch! I have don't have a lot of time!" Okay, I admit it, he looks kind of scary. Calm down Emma, he's just acting. Calm down.  

"I- I'm sorry." I stutter. 

Mason mouths 'sorry' before open a room, throw me in not too hard way and closes it. Even if he throws me in not too hard, it still kind of hurts. I slowly get up and look around. The room isn't as dark as the room before, it's kind of a nice room actually. I has a king side bed, a study desk, a medium side wardrobe and a bathroom. The room is kind of big. 

"Who are you and wh- Emma?!" I hear someone gasps. I turn around and see Jade? What is she doing here? And where's coming from?

 "J-Jade? What are you doing here? I swear I didn't see you the moment I entered this room." I ask, shockingly. 

"The stupid dumb whore with her 'gang' kidnapped me about a week ago. She said she wanted to use me for some reasons I don't even know. And I just came out from bathroom, that's why you didn't see me earlier." Jade explains. "Beside where have you been?! For God's sake, you've been missing for months!" 

 "The same reason why you're here, the only difference is it's the third times." I mumble without looking at her. 

 "Third time?! Who kidnapped you?!" Jade exclaims. 

"Before I answer your question, I wanna ask you something. Do you remember Nick?" I ask while looking at her in the eyes.

She has shock written down her face. I will too if I was her since she never talked about her brother before. She looks away and slowly nods. "B-But how did you know? I never told anyone and I'm sure you never saw him before. He's suddenly missing a few years ago." 

"Ever heard of Jason McCann and his powerful gang?" I ask her. She widens her eyes as she nods. "Well, your brother is a part of it," I states and when she's about to open her mouth to say something I quickly add, "he isn't bad at all. He's actually one of my friends." I smile. 

"B-But why he joint the gang?" She asks, her voice is trembling. "I haven't seen him for a long time. Why did he leave me?" I give her a weak smile. 

 "I think it's better if he explains it himself." I say and pull her for a hug as she cries.

Just about a few minutes later, a girl who dresses like a slut and her face is covered in make up barges in with smirk on her face. "Well, well, well, look at what we have here. Jason McCann's slut." 

I roll my eyes. "I am nothing like you." I mumble under my breath.

 "I f-cking heard you b-tch! Boys drag her to my office. I want to have some fun with her." The slut demands then two built man drag me by my hair out from the room. 

Jason, I'm begging you, please save me. 

-----------------------------------------

Do you think Jason will come in time? What do you think going to happen next?
Jason's or Emma's POV?
Tell me what you think and feedback?
Thank you for reading (: