Chapter 28

Jason McCann

After I told Emma to go back to the car, I secretly hide behind the pillar and listen to Nick and the bald man's conversation. I see everyone looking at me weirdly. Oh yeah, I forget I put on disguise so no one knows I'm Jason McCann. I give them a sign to continue what they're doing and tell them to stop looking at me calmly. I need to control my temper or they'll know who I am.

 "What do you want me to do?" I hear Nick asks. 

 "Didn't boss tell you already on phone yesterday or two days ago or probably this morning?" The bald man asks back. 

 "Not really. I don't know exactly what your boss told me to do two days ago. Both of us were just yelling at each other and since I was too mad at your boss, I didn't really know what your boss wanted. And about yesterday, your boss just told me to meet you. Your boss told me to come here this morning." Nick tells the bald man. I wonder who your boss is. 

"So you just agreed to whatever boss said without knowing what exactly boss wanted? You know you just got yourself into a deep shit right? Especially when boss has your sister right now." The bald man asks. 

 "That's why I came here for! I want you to fucking tell your fucking boss not to touch my fucking sister! For fuck's sake, she has nothing to do with this shit!" Nick yells loudly. I'm still lost, this thing isn't include Emma and I at all right? So why did Nick mention our names then? 

"No, that's exactly the point is. If you want your sister back, we have to do barter." The bald man says calmly. 

"Barter with what? Emma? Like Jason will let you or your boss to touch her." Nick scoffs. Okay, now I'm half way getting the point. Nick wants her sister back, but the boss want Emma. But why Emma?   "I bet you or your boss know everyone that trying to mess with Jason and Emma end up dead right?" Nick asks again. Nice one Nick.

 "Yes, you're right. Boss wants to trade your sister with Emma and we know we'll be dead if we mess with Jason and Emma. But, boss doesn't care as long as boss gets to hurt them. Boss wants revenge and boss will get it no matter what." The bald man tells. 

  "And tell your damn fucking ass boss that your boss won't get anyone." Nick spats. 

I try to peek behind the pillar and see the bald man has a smirk on his face while looking at his phone. "Are you sure about that? Cause right now, boss has both." What does he mean by has both? 

 "What do you mean?" Nick asks as he reads my mind.

 "I wonder where the hell your idiot boss is. He sent Emma to go back to his car alone because he thought it's not safe here? I wonder how he became a gang leader." The bald man snaps. "And for your information, we got both Emma and your sister now, boss is with both of them right now. So we don't need your damn stupid ass to help us now. Bye." The bald man says the stands up to leave.

This fucking bald man is getting on my nerves. First, he -- or whoever helps him --took Emma. Second, he called me stupid and wonder how can I became a gang leader? Oh, I won't let you leave this damn place alive until I get some information from you. I quickly walk to the the door waiting for the idiot bald man. He shows up a minute later. 

"Move!" He snaps while trying to get out from here. 

 "No, until you tell me everything I need to know." I hiss. 

 "Who do you think you are? Just move away kid!" He growls. 

"Oh, you know me. The one you called stupid gang leader." I snap through grit teeth as I take off my disguise. I grab him by his collar and punch him a few times. He has fear written down his face now and of course with a few new bruises, as I grab my gun out from my back pocket. "Scare now huh? What makes you think you can get out from here alive? I highly doubt that. You said it yourself that you know everyone that messes with me end up dead." 

"I-I'm sorry." The bald man stutters. 

I scoff. I look over at Nick who has shock written down his face. "Nick, come and help me out. I will talk to you about this whole situation later." I demand. Nick nods and comes over to me.

"W-What are you going to do?" I'm surprised how a big built man scare of me. Whoever his boss is, is certainly an idiot for making him as one of their members. 

 "Shut up!" I snap. "Nick takes this idiot to my car. We need to investigate him, in a hard way if we need to." I order as I give the bald man a smirk.   

▲▼▲

"Tell us now or this bullet will go into your brain." Alex yells as he points a gun on his head harshly. 

The bald man, Rob, is currently in our basement at our new hidden place -- I'm certainly sure that whoever kidnapped Emma found out our old hidden place so we moved. He's tied up in a chair with bruises all over his body. Everyone, except Nick, is currently investigate his right now. He hasn't spill a lot but we know some of it now. Nick is trying to track down where Emma and his sister are since it's kind of his fault too.

 "Why should I?" Rob snaps.

"You're so fucking dumb! I told you earlier if you didn't tell us, this bullet will go into your brain." Alex spats as punches him on the face then put the gun on his head again. 

 Alex is about to pull the trigger when Rob yells, "Okay, okay. I'll tell you, but please don't kill me." Alex puts his gun away and Rob starts to explain, "My boss wants revenge from you McCann. She told-" Adam cuts him off. 

 "She?" 

 "Yes, my boss is a woman." We nod and tell him to continue. "She told us she'll get you back no matter how hard it's going to be. She said she will get someone McCann loves and makes his suffer like she felt now. That's all I know, I promise. She never told us more than that." That's why she got Emma because she knows how much I love her. 

"Where is she now?" I ask trough grit teeth. 

 "To be honest, I don't know. She once told us that she'll move as fast as she can after she got Emma." Robs explains. 

It's silence for a moment until Nick suddenly barges into the room and yells, "I know where Emma and my sister are! I successfully track down Emma's position!" 

 "Good, now all we have to do is kill this useless guy and go get ready to get Emma and Nick's sister back." I announce as everyone nods to get ready for the mission. 

 I promise I will save you Emma, I promise. 

______________________