Chapter 21

Emma Carters

"Can you at least stop kicking for a few minutes?!" One of those guys yells. 

I roll my eyes and shoot him a death glare, even though I'm scared. "Yeah, when you're being kidnapped, I want to see what are you going to do to run away, idiot!" I snap. Don't show your weakness.  Jason's voice echos in my head. I don't know why, but I kind of miss him.

"Just shut up already! Gosh you really act like a girl, talkative." The guy spats.

"Cause I'm a girl! Gosh, why am I stuck with an idiot?" I hiss. His friends, or whoever they are, laughs. 

 "Dudes! You're suppose to be on my side, not hers!" The guy snaps. 

 "Don't worry, we are. It's just the girl is kind of right you know." One of his friends laughs. I smirk showing that I win. 

"Just shut up already." He rolls his eyes. "So, when are we  going inside?" He asks his friends. 

His friend shrugs his shoulder as he types something on his phone. "Boss hasn't give any hint-- okay now!"  

The annoying dude grabs my shoulder and tells me to get off from the van. I give him a glare. "Slow down bastards, I only have two legs!" I snap. They just roll their eyes and keep walking, without walking slower. We finally get into the bar. It gets lots of drunk people and fights. "Let me assholes!" I hiss. Their grabs are starting to hurt me now. 

 I look around and see-- Jason? What is he doing here? I widen my eyes when I see that bastard, Julian, standing behind him with a gun pointing at his head. Jason looks at me with happy grin but then changes when he realizes what happens. 

 "Bastard!" Alex suddenly yells and punch Julian in the face and takes his gun. "No one's messing with my brother besides me."

"And we're here! Need help?" I hear some yells. I turn around and see Adam is there with the gang, including Johnson. I smile a little, knowing that bastard is actually kind of afraid of Johnson. I know right? 

  Jason smirks, then says, "Let end this game." 

 After Jason says that, everything is moving like wind. Dead bodies from Julian's gang are laying on the floor, unconscious. And it's only left a few people from Julian's, including him.

▲▼▲

"So, it's only you and us, Vins." Jason smirks as he points his gun toward him. "Any last words Vins?" 

 "Can we just forget everything that happened tonight and moves forward?" He says, kind of begs. 

"Let me think for a moment -- No." Jason mocks, then points the gun at Julian's head again. 

 When he's about to pull the trigger, I can't help but stop him. "Wait!" 

 "Awe, my girl's defending me." Julian says, faking wipes his fake tears. 

 "He's not your girl Vins! So shut up!" Jason yells at Julian. "And what Emma? You want this mother fucker to live? I thought he-" I cut him off.

 "Gosh, you need to listen to me until I'm done. Both of you!" I snap at both Jason and Julian. "What I am going to say is, can I be the one who kill him? I want revenge after what he did to me." 

 "Are you sure? I mean-" 

  "Jason, trust me okay? Beside you taught me how to use a gun without exactly show me how to do it. So, just hand me the gun." I open my hand to let Jason to put the gun on my hand. He seems hesitate but still hands it to me.

 "You look so scared Vins, am I scaring you?" I mock. "Wasn't that what you say to me when you're about to hit me?" I smirk. "Payback is a bitch, isn't it?" I whisper in his hear. 

    "Please, don't kill me, I'm so sorry for what I did to you. But please." Julian begs. 

 "Now, you're mocking me. You make me hate you even more." I snap. "I can't believe I'm doing this, but this has to be done. If you didn't try to rape me, maybe I won't kill you-- but truth hurts, isn't it?" 

I pull the trigger and shot him in the head. I drop the gun as soon as I did it. I never picture myself killing anyone, but this for a good reason right? He tried to rape me for god's sake! I run over to Jason and hug him tightly. I feel he's hugging me back. 

 "It's over now, baby girl. We can go home now." 

Jason McCann

"'Am I scaring you?' Emma Carters! I never picture yourself doing that kind of thing and that's awesome! You look pretty hot when you're mad." Chaz jokes. 

"Say my girl hot one more time, I'll personally kill you Chaz." I hiss.

"Geez, it's a joke. Calm down man." Chaz rolls his eyes.

"Emma, can I ask you something? You don't have to answer if you feel uncomfortable." Alex asks. Emma nods and mumble a soft sure. "What do you mean by try to rape you?"

I feel Emma tenses for a moment before says, "No, it's alright. I will tell you. The day Julian's gang member kidnapped me, I was unconscious. I don't know what happen that day, but the next day I woke up in a dark basement and my head was hurt like hell, all I remembered was two dudes threw me into a van then everything went black. 

"Then a few moment after I woke up, the two dudes who kidnapped me walked into the room and started blabbering lots of things that I couldn't catch it cause my head was still hurt like hell. One of those guys noticed and started to hit me cause I don't pay any attention to the rules. It's alright cause what they did wasn't as bad as Julian did. 

 "For the next few days, the same thing keep happening, except this time it wasn't the two guys who hit me, it was Julian. I tried my best not to show that I'm scared and tried to fought back, but he's so much stronger than me. Until one day he's bored of just blabbering non-sense things and hit me, and almost rape me. But thanks to Jason, he taught me how to make people unconscious by touching some part in someone's neck. Since then he never try to rape me but still hit me though." Emma finishes.

"That bastard." I growl. How can he did that to Emma? I know I'm being a hypocrite right now, but I don't hit her as bad as Julian did. I slowly stroke Emma's bruise cheek which makes her flinches in pain. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry for letting that bastard hurt you. But I promise I won't let that happen again. I promise I won't hurt you or let anyone to hurt you. I promise." I hug her tight as I promise her I will protect her, always. 

-------------------------