Chapter 31

Emma Carters

 I still don't get where is the 'fun' point. Maybe for her it's fun, but for me, I think I'm going to pass out anytime soon. She dragged me into a small dark room inside her office. She has repeatedly hit me on my face, body, and I think almost the whole part of my body. My whole body hurts and some parts are bleeding. I honestly have no idea what this girl going to do with me. I could have swear I never done anything wrong to her. 

 "Answer me!" She slaps me on the face once more time. It stings. She has been asking me questions, but I refuse to open my mouth. "You really want to done it with a hard way, don't you?" She yells as she takes out her gun. I widen my eyes. Is she trying to kill me?  "Are you going to answer me now?" She bends down a little. "Let me rephrase it. Where the hell is Jason?" 

I sigh. "I-I don't know." I choke out. 

She darkly chuckles. "You really want to die don't you?" She snaps. "Oh, wait. You do because that's the whole plan." Plan? What plan?  

 "What plan?" I manage to say out. My throat hurts so much.

"Simple. To kill you and his two other friends in front of him so he will feel my pain!" She yells. I furrow my eyebrow in confusion. She reads my face which makes her starts explaining. "Jason killed someone I love so much in front of me. He also killed my family I had left. That's why I want revenge. I want to take away the person he loves the most like he did to me!" 

 "Why me?" I ask. I honestly know the answer already, but I just want to ask to make sure. 

"Because you're the only person he cares the most beside his gang. If I killed you, he will be a mess like I did! And he will lose his gang too so that's a double point! I told you before, I want him to feel my pain!" She yells then slaps me again. I wince. I could feel blood running down my cheek. 

  "Maybe I should change my plan. Maybe I should killed you first before send your dead body to him. I still get to see him devastated." She smirks. Is she a psycho or something?   "Oh and before I kill you, do you have any last wish?" She smiles in a creepy way.

When she raises her gun toward me and almost pulls the trigger, I look behind her and see Jason standing there with an angry expression. Why I didn't hear any sign of him coming? Or maybe this room is soundproof? I don't know.

 "Let. Her. Go!" Jason snaps as he points his gun toward the slut. She turns around and looks at Jason. 

"Well, well, well, look what do we have here." 

Jason McCann

After Mason told me that Emma and her kidnapper is inside that room, I quickly run to the room and kick the door off. Two guards are standing there, trying to take me down. I smirk. Before they have a chance to take out their guns, I shoot them one on the head and the other one on the heart. Slow. I look around the room and see no sign of Emma. Does that kid lied to me? I swear if he did, I'll kill him unhesitatingly. I walk around the room until I see another door that's connect to this room. I walk over the it and open it slowly. 

 "Oh and before I kill you, do you have any last wishes?" I hear a high pitch tone says. I look into the room and see Emma sitting on the floor with bruises over her body. What does this psycho done with Emma?!  I see Emma looking at me with scared and hurt expression. This bitch is getting on my nerves. 

"Let. Her. Go!" I snap as I point my gun toward her. She slowly turns around and that's when I get to see her face. Amber. What is she doing here and what is she doing with Emma?!

"Well, well, well, look what do we have here." 

"Let her go Amber! She had nothing to do with this!" I hiss. 

"I am afraid she does," She begins. "Remember what you used to do to me? Well, I want revenge. So, I will do the same exact thing of what you did to me!" She yells. "I will kill her in front of you and make you see it!"  

"You wouldn't dare!" I say through gritted teeth. I swear if she touch a single hair on Emma, she's dead. 

She just smirks. "Watch me." She says then points her gun toward Emma. 

Emma whimpers as she looks at me. I can't let her take my world from me. She means too much to me. I quickly walks toward Amber and pulls her away from Emma. "Let her fucking go!" 

"No! I won't let it happen! I want revenge!" She snaps. 

 "You're a psycho." 

 "I'm not! I won't kill her if you didn't kill my only family left Jason!" She spats. 

"Your fucking uncle killed my parents! What am I suppose to do? Let him live?! I won't let that happened!" I hiss. 

"So what?! You can just leave him alone! What's past is the past!" 

"You're a hypocrite, do you know that? Just stop before I kill you." 

 "No if I kill Emma first." She states then points her gun toward Emma. Within a second, she pulls the trigger and shots Emma in the stomach then run away before I could do anything. 

Everything is just seemed too fast. Emma is now laying to the floor with blood surround her as she clutches her stomach in pain. Amber just shot Emma, she just shot someone I love the most, and run away. She thinks she can just runs away after she shot Emma?! I cry as I run over to Emma's bloody body.

"Emma, please, don't close your eyes. Please don't. Just look at me and don't close your eyes." I cry. I can't lose her, she's my everything.

She gives me a weak smile and trying her best to open her eyes. "I'm sorry. I love you Jas-" Before she could finish her sentence, she's passed out.

 "Emma? Emma! Please open your eyes! I love you! Don't leave me. I'm begging you!" I sob as I hug her bloody body. I can't lose her, I just can't. 

 "Jason! You alright?! Where is Emma and the psycho?!" I hear someone yells. I turn around and see Ryan, Chaz, Alex, Nick, Mason and a girl who kinda looks like Nick. "Oh my god! What happened to Emma?" Alex yells. 

I pick Emma body up and run out. "We need to go to the hospital. Now!" I yell as tears running down my cheek. 

I'm begging you Emma, please stay strong for me. Please don't leave me..    ________________________________________________  

Cliffhanger (;
Like usual, tell me what you think or what you think going to happen soon
Feedback means a lot
Thank you for reading (: