Chapter 11: Back in Unova...

It was a warm summer morning in Nacrene City. Kids running around, playing tag, having fun. There was not a cloud in the sky, and the sun was so bright.

Pecha woke up from her sleep. She had forgotton to close the blinds. Stupid me... she thought to herself, getting up and closing them. She got dressed and got out of her room. She went down the stairs and into the kitchen, where her mom was making breakfast.

"Hey mom." said Pecha, looking at what her mother was making. It was just a typical eggs with toast breakfast. "Oh, hello." she said gloomily. Pecha's mom could never be happy since Charlie had gone. No one had any idea where he went. No one had seen anything and no one had heard anything. He had just dissapeared.

"So yeah, I was just gonna meet Henry today." said Pecha, trying to sound casual. She was so excited though. Henry and Pecha had been talking a while, and Henry had agreed to catch a pokemon for her. He had a pokemon of his own and felt sorry for Pecha.

"Oh right," said Pecha's mom, "why don't you have supper first." She pointed to a chair behind her. Pecha sat down and waited. When she finally got some food, she gulped it down and ran out the door, saying a quick "See ya later!"

Pecha ran down the streets to get to Henry's house. He didn't live very far away, but there was no time to waste. It was time to do some searching. She got to his house and banged on the door. Henry answered the door. He was ten years old, one year younger than Pecha, and he had blonde hair and wore his pajamas.

"Whoa! I didn't think you'd be coming this early!" he shouted, surprised. Pecha rolled her eyes. "If I'm getting a new pokemon, when did you think I'd arrive?" she asked. Henry stared at her blankly and then realized what she was talking about. "Oh yeah! Ooooh, guess what." he said. "I talked to the professor in Nuvema Town, and she agreed to give you one of her own pokemon! I knew you liked grass types, so I got you this one!" He stretched out his hand. It had a pokeball in it. Pecha's first pokemon. Pecha's pokemon. It was a dream come true.

Pecha snatched the pokeball out of Henry's hand. She pressed the button on the front and threw it to the ground. It opened, and out came a small, female, grass type pokemon. "What is it?" she asked.

"It's called a Snivy!" said Henry enthuseastically. "Oh, and the professor also told me to give you this!" he added, handing me a red device.

"What's this?" asked Pecha. "It's a pokedex!" shouted Henry. "It tells you a bunch of information about pokemon you meet. You should go now! Find your brother!"

"Wow... Thanks, Henry!" said Pecha, hugging him. "Good bye! I'll find Charlie at all costs!" She waved and ran off to a "Have fun!"

First, Pecha went to her house to say good bye to her mom, and then started on the path to Castelia City, the capital of Unova.

Pecha walked down the path, gazing at all the scenery and various pokemon. It was a beautiful sight. Then she came upon some tall grass. Lots of wild pokemon hid there. As soon as she walked into it, a small brown pokemon jumped out at her. She pointed her pokedex at it.

"Patrat," it said in its robotic male voice, "Using food stored in cheek pouches, they can keep watch for days. They use their tails to communicate with others." Pecha threw her pokeball and out came Snivy, ready to battle.

"Use tackle, Snivy!" shouted Pecha, and her Snivy obeyed, hitting the Patrat dead on. It recoiled with its own tackle. Snivy was hardly affected by it. "Tackle again!" said Pecha. Snivy made one more tackle and KO'd the Patrat.

"Good job, Snivy!" shouted Pecha. "I think I'll name you... Ribbons" Ribbons smiled in agreement. Ribbons could not understand human speech, but did understand that Ribbons was her new name.

This was just the start of the epic journey of Pecha and Ribbons. Charlie was out there somewhere, and they would find him, but they didn't know what he was...

...yet.

____________________________________

Guess what time it is! Afterword time, that's right.

So Pecha started on her journey to find her lost brother, Charlie. She got a Snivy who she named Ribbons and is ready for this.

But what happens when she finds Charlie? She doesn't know what happened to him. They could meet, but not even know it!

And you could possibly decide what happens during the CCC, which is still running, with no submissions. Just create a character! Oh, and now I'm really stressing about specifying if they're human or pokemon.

So keep reading, and some of your questions may be answered. The next chapter will be focused on our main character, Charlie, of course, but you might see Pecha again some other time in the story.

I hope you are enjoying the reading of my book, because I enjoy writing it. In fact, it's about the only thing I do in my spare time. See ya next chapter!