Credits

Credits

And so our Eevee hero, Charlie, has gotten through only the start of his amazing journey. Up ahead, he will face many dangers and obstacles, but Charlie is determined to get to Unova, and he won't quit until he does.

Some reasoning:

I used 'it' to describe Lugia in chapter 21 because Lugia is genderless.

The reason Caterpie and Weedle ended up fully evolved at the end of this book is because in the games, they are fully evolved at like, what, level 10?

I didn't include much about 'L' the Ledian as he is a mysterious pokemon. You just might see him in the future, though.

There are credits because I thought there should be something at the end.

Thank You's:

Game Freak and Nintendo for the awesome games they make. Good job.

Me for being obssessed with the series.

The gods of instinct for making me realize my first try at this book was a fail. Speaking of which, here's the link. http://www.pokemonmysterydungeonthebook.webs.com

Don't worry. You may not know much now, but everything will be revealed in time. Like the voice in Charlie's head. That will be answered. And some questions about Ledian. Those will be answered too.

But I hope you enjoyed my book! Charlie, of course, does too! Please vote and comment if you like it and make sure you make a suggestion for the CCC! Just make some characters for me and I might choose them!

Good bye! For the really last time!

[Edit] The second book is released already. It's called 'Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Realm of Darkness'. So, go check that out if you liked this!

Good bye! For the really really last time!

🎉 You've finished reading Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Mystery of the Blue Shard [Book 1] (Series Discont.) 🎉