40

"If you can dream it, you can do it"

Epcot is about to invaded by the Allen's. Ok, so it's being invaded by the almost Allen's. Caitlin was determined to get Barry to meet Rapunzel since it seemed to be his life goal or his goal since 2010. Natalie held her mom's hand as they walked through the park. Everyone seemed to be happy and on a mission to get Barry to meet his idol, Rapunzel.

"Anna and Elsa!" Natalie pointed over to a line of people waiting to meet the two Frozen stars.

"Let's go!" Caitlin cheered.

They waited in a two-hour line to get two separate pictures, one with Natalie, and one with Barry and Caitlin. Caitlin was any typical fangirl, same with Natalie, but Barry seemed less than impressed.

"You don't seem happy about meeting them," Caitlin noticed.

"I'm not really a Frozen fan," Barry shrugged.

Caitlin and Natalie both stopped dead. "Hold up!" Natalie got serious.

"You don't like Frozen?" Caitlin finished Natalie's sentence.

"It's ok," Barry corrected her.

"What if I said I don't like Tangled?" Caitlin shot back.

"Then I would be deeply offended since Tangled is the best movie on literally every Earth," Barry got serious.

"That's how I feel right now," Caitlin explained.

"Me too!" Natalie told him.

They decided to keep walking through the park. Natalie was thirsty so Caitlin took her to get some water while Barry looked through a gift shop. He saw a Sully, Mike, and a Boo stuffed animal which reminded him of watching Monsters inc and university with Caitlin. He bought small key chains of each character. Caitlin could put her Mike one on her purse, he could put his Sully one on his briefcase for work, and Natalie could put her Boo one on her daycare backpack. Caitlin came to the gift shop after Barry paid with Natalie trailing behind her.

"I got you a present!" Barry exclaimed.

"Me?" Natalie and Caitlin asked in sync.

"Both of you!" Barry held up the keychains and handed the correct keychain to the new owner.

"Thank you!" Natalie loved her new keychain.

Caitlin thanked Barry by giving him a hug and the family went out into the park. Natalie had an interest in going on The Sea with Nemo and Friends ride so that's what they did. Natalie seemed to enjoy seeing the sea animals throughout the ride while Caitlin and Barry were happy with seeing her so happy.

After the ride, the Rapunzel meet and greet was going on. As hard as Barry tried not to get everyone to notice it, he failed. Natalie pulled Barry over to the meet and greet line. Barry reluctantly went along with it. Of course, as he stood in line, he had to contain the excitement he was feeling.

Natalie went up first for her picture and then it was Barry's turn. She was as amazing in real life. Caitlin held her laugh while Barry met her. As silly as it seemed he had felt like he had officially accomplished his life goal.

"How amazing was that?" Caitlin giggled.

"It was pretty awesome," Barry laughed.

By the time the Rapunzel meet and greet ended it was lunch time so Barry bought Natalie ice cream for lunch behind Caitlin's back which didn't make her happy. Barry and Natalie happily ate their chocolate ice cream cones as Caitlin ate a hamburger.

After their lunch, everyone in the Spaceship Earth. When Spaceship Earth was done Barry did the Test Track while Caitlin and Natalie did Soarin'. It wasn't until all of these were done that the parade happened again.

Natalie insisted on seeing the parade again, so that's what they did. She was pretty pleased with it but Barry and Caitlin were bored with seeing the whole thing for the third time.

Before seeing the firework show again they all went on Gran Fiesta Tour Starring the Three Caballeros. Of course, the line was so long that they ended up missing the first part of the firework show.

"I love the fireworks mommy!" Natalie shouted to be heard over the fireworks.

"Me too sweetie, me too!" Caitlin yelled back.

Like the other two days, Barry picked up the pictures while Caitlin brought Natalie back to the room for bed. Barry was pretty happy with how his picture with Rapunzel turned out. He, of course, texted it to Iris as soon as it printed.

Iris was sitting in STAR Labs talking to Cisco while they had a few drinks when her phone went off.

(Applaud my terrible editing skills)

Iris burst out laughing. She laughed a little harder than she should have but, to be fair, she was a little drunk. She showed the picture to Cisco who started to laugh more than he should have too. I guess they are both drunk

With Barry and Caitlin gone and things a little off with her dad, the only person Iris could really talk to was Cisco so she went to STAR Labs and they had a few drinks. She thought this would be ok since she could get a little drunk and have fun that way but she was actually having fun without the drunk part.

It was close to the end of the night and Iris and Cisco were a little bit over the legal limit for blood alcohol concentration, making them not able to drive home. They weren't super drunk so they could make the smart decision and stay at STAR Labs for the night.

Staying at STAR Labs for the night was pretty fun. They played go fish which is especially fun while drunk and just talked before they fell asleep. 

-----------

Dear readers, 

Sorry for the short chapter, it seemed a lot longer on Google Docs.

Also, please ignore the bad editing skills in the pic of Barry and Rapunzel I just felt like I ne

January 24, 2016 - I met Robbie Amell (Ronnie Raymond\Firestorm\Deathstorm) and Teddy Sears (Jay Garrick\Hunter Zoloman\Zoom)

July 2, 2016 - I met Danielle Panabaker (Layla from Sky High\Is from Read it and Weep\Brittany from Stuck in the Suburbs\Caitlin Snow\Killer Frost), Katie Cassidy (Laurel Lance\Black Canary\Black Siren), and Willa Holland (Thea Queen\Speedy) 

(Please ignore my ugly face)

I'm possibly meeting David Ramsey (Diggle\Spartan) tomorrow, please help I'm actually dying

Love, the author,

Elly :)