Authors Note

Hey everyone!! First of all, I want to say a massive thank you to everyone who has read and is supporting this book. It means so much to see people interacting with and enjoying my writing. With that being said, I wrote this in eighth grade. I am now finishing up my senior year in high school (crazy right?!) and my writing has gotten so much better. 

Within the next month, this book is going to go under MAJOR editing. The plot of the story is not going to change at all. I'm just going to be rewriting the chapters and deleting the author's notes I wrote at the end. 

I am currently writing/posting for another Snowbarry fanfic so, when that's done, I will be beginning this new adventure!! 

Since it's been awhile, I thought I'd reintroduce myself during this announcement. I'm Elly, the author. Next year, I am going to be attending a college on a massive scholarship for a degree in media production. Currently, I am going through the process of trying out for their cheer team and finding a roommate. To keep myself busy during this stay-at-home order (I live in NJ, USA), I am working on an olicity video edit, watching various shows on Netflix, working out, and doing my final year of high school through video chats. I also have a confession to make... I stopped watching Flash after season 3. It was becoming a completely different show than it started as and, in my opinion, the direction it was going wasn't good. I still love Barry Allen and Caitlin Snow equally though!!!

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy the new edits that will be coming in the near future. Stay safe!

~Elly, the author