50

"We're enemies, lovers, and friends, and we fight till the end"

Barry was, of course, the first person to walk down the aisle. He took his spot at the end of the aisle and waited for the first pair to come out as he listened to the familiar wedding tune the pianist was playing.

The first pair, Oliver and Felicity, came out. Felicity was holding a lovely bouquet of flowers as she walked towards the start of the aisle. Oliver and her met at the start of the aisle, they locked hands, and began to walk down the aisle. It wasn't until they reached the end of the aisle that they broke apart their hand hold to go to the separate sides of the altar.

The next pair to come out was Jesse and Wally. Jesse was holding a bouquet, identical to Felicity's in both her hands as she walked towards the beginning of the aisle. Wally and her met up at the aisle and did the same as Oliver and Felicity. Jesse shifted her bouquet over to her right hand and put her hand in Wally's. They both walked down the aisle with smiles on their faces until they went to separate ends of the altar.

The next pair was Iris and Cisco. Iris had a bouquet in both her hands, identical to the first two, as she walked towards Cisco and the beginning of the aisle. They both met up and Iris held her bouquet with her right hand so that she could put her left hand in Cisco's. They both walked down the aisle with huge smiles. Barry was trying so hard not to smile in fear that he would start crying but he couldn't help smiling as Cisco and Iris. When they got to the end of the aisle they split apart and went to the separate ends of the alter.

Since there was two extra girls they walked down the aisle together. Thea held Natalie's hand and a bouquet, identical to the other girls' bouquets, while Natalie held a smaller bouquet and Thea's hand. Thea guided Natalie down the aisle and to her spot without a problem.

Caitlin could hear everyone stand up from their seats and the music the pianist was playing get slower. She made sure her dress and veil were in the perfect positions before putting her bouquet in her hands. She walked out of the changing area and made her way towards the aisle. She watched Harry get closer and closer to her. She was positive she could see him tearing up a little, like a dad would do. He linked his arm in hers once they met. They turned towards Barry.

When Barry saw Caitlin his smile stretched across his face. A few tears escaped his eyes and dripped down his face into the corner of his mouth. Seeing Barry crying was enough to make tears jump out of Caitlin's eyes as well. Looks like waterproof mascara was a good choice for her today. Even though her mascara was waterproof she still tried to control her tears so her make-up wasn't at the risk of being messed up.

She walked slowly down the aisle to reduce the risk of her tripping since that would be super embarrassing. Even though she walked super slowly, the walk to the altar seemed like two milliseconds. She handed her bouquet to Harry who gladly took it. Harry took the empty seat in the first row and sat down with everyone else.

Barry held out his hand to help Caitlin up the two small steps since he knew she was wearing heels. They stood facing each other with their hands in each others. Caitlin and Barry both smiled at each other. Caitlin was still crying and letting a few tears drip down her cheeks every once in awhile. Barry took one hand out of Caitlin's and gladly wiped her tears for her before putting his hand back in hers.

Iris was shedding a few tears herself. She wiped them all away as soon as they fell from her eyes to hide it. She's not a crier at weddings but there was something about the way that Barry smiled at Caitlin. The way Barry smiled at Caitlin was completely different than any of his other smiles. This smile was only given to Caitlin and only Caitlin and there was something about that that made Iris fill up with a happiness that demanded her to cry.