xxv. | lori

THINGS WRONG WITH THE WALKING DEAD FANFICS
xxv. | lori

I feel like this is an unpopular opinion; I really liked Lori

I feel like this is an unpopular opinion; I really liked Lori. Maybe not at the start, but after a while, I really started to understand her.

"Lori's a bitch! She kept getting angry with Rick!"
Okay, fair point. You do realise, however, that she was pregnant. This means she had so many hormones, so on top of the apocalypse stress, she also had to worry about a baby.

It's even worse considering the baby could rip her open. I feel like Lori didn't mean to be angry, it's the hormones. I've read volume 1 and 2 of the comics, and Lori didn't seem like a bitch. She might of been portrayed differently then, than in the show, however that doesn't give you the O.K to change her again for your book.

"Lori's such a bad mother!"
No.
Shut up.
She wasn't a bad mother. She frequently told Carl to stay where she or Dale could see her. The reason she left Carl with Dale was because Lori wanted to help. She didn't want Carl getting hurt. You know why else she isn't a bad mother?

She sacrificed herself so her child could live! Everyone seems to forget that! She allowed  Maggie to cut her open and take out the baby so it would survive. Would a bad mother really be that considerate?

"Lori's a whore! She slept with Shane and Rick!" You realise that whore means you sleep with people for money, right? Since she didn't, she isn't a whore

You realise that whore means you sleep with people for money, right? Since she didn't, she isn't a whore.

Look at her position. She was told her husband was dead, so she wanted comfort. She wasn't thinking clearly and regretted what she had done. If anyone is to blame, than it's Shane, but even then he tried to get Rick out of the hospital.

Sometime's I wonder if people who write fanfics even know what the Walking Dead is.