lxxxvi. | types of authors

THINGS WRONG WITH THE WALKING DEAD FANFICS
lxxxvi. | types of authors

The types of Fanfiction authors, whom may or may not piss you off. I understand I'll fall under these categories; that's the point.

1) the one who never updates
We all know that one author who promises to update their book, however never does. It'll be 84 years until the next update, and even then, it'll leave on a cliffhanger and you'll debate your existence.

2) the one who spams
That one author who'll bombard you with five chapters on every book, and basically leaves you drowning in feelings.

3) the one who starts drama
We have all heard of drama, and some of it is understandable, but there's that one author who'll come up with shit excuses just to get more followers. Say, for example, someone uses the same name for a character as they did. They'll instantly jump onto the opposing author's back and accuse them of plagiarising.

4) the one who fucks up
The fanfiction writer who doesn't know what they're doing. They don't understand the fandom they're in, they don't know how to use Wattpad, and they're genuinely just a mess.

5) the aesthetic one
Playlists, epigraphs, and pretty symbols are what to expect when you come across a tumblr author who has snuck into the Wattpad boarder illegally.

What other types of authors piss you off in the comments? Rant and vent in the comments
~ Aimee x