lxv. | twd characters

THINGS WRONG WITH THE WALKING DEAD FANFICS
lxv. | twd characters

No, you can't change the walking dead characters for your own benefit. That's not how it works, for the record. So, no, Daryl wouldn't be flouncing around in flower crowns and Rick wouldn't be throwing rose petals at your feet. Cunt.

Rick

Yes; is overprotective of his group, doesn't trust new people, fades in and out of sanity, still loves Lori by a small amount (in no way hates her)

No; dates people still in their teenage years, gives up his role as leader to an emo girl who rawrs her problems away.

Daryl

Yes; shuts himself out, doesn't trust people in general, isn't romantic in the slightest unless you know him, loves his brother despite his past.

No; falls to his knees as soon as he sees Tiffany, teaches her to shoot his crossbow, let's her ride his motorcycle, let's her wear HIS VEST OKAY FYCK YOU TIFFANY

Glenn

Yes; incredibly brave, obviously doesn't trust people, puts other people before himself, is KOREAN NOT CHINESE.

No; shags Tiffany the moment he meets her, has a Glenn and Maggie relationship with Tiff Tiff, basically Romeo.

Carl

Yes; a smol and vulnerable child, literally emotionally scarred, doesn't trust anyone because fuck that shit, pretty sure he misses both Shane and Lori.

No; some sex crazed fuckboi out for the nudes and dank memes, pins Tiffany against the wall, doesn't play twister just for the sexual harassment oKAY

I only wrote out the main four fan favourites, because these are the characters that are commonly written wrong.