lxxiii. | too smutty

THINGS WRONG WITH THE WALKING DEAD FANFICS
lxxiii. | too smutty

What happened to subtle hints instead of a porn scripts? Did I miss that crucial moment where everyone decided, "hey, you know what's not age appropriate and will make most people sexually frustrated? Badly writing a smut scene."

I get it, Susan. You're nine. You think you know what sex is because little Johnny in the playground touched you and you somehow got pregnant well hONEY LEMME STOP YOU RIGHT THERE1!1!1!1!

Watching Bocu no Piko one time doesn't make you a sex ed professional (although it does give you reaccuring nightmares). It's one thing to try to write a sex scene, but it's another to write it like this.

Carl stuck his peepee in my hoohaa.
"That feels noice," I say moaning like they do in fifty shades of grey
"Then let's get kinky!!" Carl smirks

 "That feels noice," I say moaning like they do in fifty shades of grey"Then let's get kinky!!" Carl smirks

*increased nervous laughter*

I swear there's an age limit for Wattpad for a reason. Heck, if you're nine, you should be playing Moshi monsters or having minecraft boyfriends or something like that. Go to Sunday school or join the KKK, I don't know, be productive. Just don't write smut.

Like I've said before, smut it good if it's written well. I'm guilty of finding smut - on the search for good quality content, of course - and finding the worst books. No parapraphs, no periods, no plot. It was literally a hentai script.