our favourite show.

The episode aired. That one episode. The one that took Carl away from us. And dammit, that episode took the show away from us. For me personally I feel as the though show really went downhill after Carl's death.

Believe me I was super upset when they killed Glenn, however if you read the comics like I did, then you probably realise that it was inevitable. But Carl's death was something that wasn't necessary for the plot and the reason why my updates have been so slow is because I honestly haven't been watching the show.

Personally the walking dead was a huge part of my life. But it seems to me that the directors of the show are just killing random characters because they don't know what else to do with the plot. Along with this, the news that Andrew Lincoln is leaving the show makes watching the walking dead a lot less appealing. Now, don't get me wrong, I 100% respect Andrew if he chooses another path aside from the walking dead but given his significant role in the show, getting another actor, or even killing his character off, isn't the same.

But I want to know what you guys think of the show? Do you still enjoy it, or has it become boring or disappointing?

As you all know, I enjoy writing a lot, and this book was written over five years ago I think and it breaks my heart that I don't have any more content to put up. I feel as though I will only be able to write TWD text messages, but even then, the rants on this book was a huge part. Regardless, I will continue to write, even if it's my own original content rather than fanfictions.